Club Arnage
May 11, 2024, 08:15:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA Le Mans Guide 2008  (Read 55615 times)
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2008, 08:32:56 am »

Hi all,

once again your help is needed. This year's support race will be Group C. I hope that motorracinglegends.com will supply us with a preview for the guide - as they did last year -, however, for illustration I would like 1 or 2 pics from the previous Group C support race. Does anyone have any decent pics from the Group C support race at Le Mans 2004?- especially pics from the grid would be great.

Cheers

Werner

Hi Werner
Here is a link to the group that organise the Group C support race, I have a name of the webmaster.

I will contact him if you like or i can give you his name to see if he would like to right a piece. Pretty sure he would as they are very keen to promote themselves.

I also took some photos of the cars at the recent test day (including the 1988 works 962! lovely car), if you want to use them no problem.

http://www.groupcracing.com/

Hi Rupert,

yeah, that would be great. as you have his name I think it's best you contact him. Would be great if they could write something for the guide.

Cheers

Werner

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2008, 10:33:29 am »

John Curtis of the CBW has just phoned, and says he will do a piece again too, if you wish.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2008, 08:23:38 am »

John Curtis of the CBW has just phoned, and says he will do a piece again too, if you wish.

Perfect Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2008, 10:27:45 am »

Werner, how long did you want the DfH story to be again?

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
nickliv
« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2008, 12:02:32 pm »

Do you want a guide doing on how best to follow the race from the UK? - After last year I can point you towards many sources of info. without having to sesort to a sky subscription.
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2008, 07:29:45 pm »

Werner, how long did you want the DfH story to be again?

2 pages to a maximum of 3 pages + pics would be ideal

Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2008, 07:31:08 pm »

Do you want a guide doing on how best to follow the race from the UK? - After last year I can point you towards many sources of info. without having to sesort to a sky subscription.

Huh Huh Sorry, I don't get it

-- and sorry for this late reply, I'm in India at the moment

mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2008, 09:36:21 am »

Werner,

Given the numbers that can't/don't/aren't allowed to go, putting such a section in might not be a bad idea if it encourages more people to download it and make a donation?

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2008, 03:38:27 am »

Werner,

Given the numbers that can't/don't/aren't allowed to go, putting such a section in might not be a bad idea if it encourages more people to download it and make a donation?

MG Mark

Fully agree, Mark, I just didn't understand Nick when I first read it - very hot here in Delhi ;-)

Cheers

Werner

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2008, 08:26:05 am »

Werner, I can now expand and improve the 'Boulogne to Le Mans - A pretty route for sports cars' page as I've taken some more detailed route info (along with some en-route photos) - I'll get back to you.

Werner, new version now on it's way through cyberspace to you.

Steve East Anglian cobras

rdj-pics
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2008, 08:57:40 pm »

If you want any photos from the LMS in Barcelona for any reason then let me know.
jezabel

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2008, 10:01:30 pm »

I've set up a new project page at the usual URL: www.clubarnage.com/caguide and I'm confident that we will have as many contributors as we had for the last edition. The next edition will be less work anyway, it's mostly updates we have to do Cheesy

Cheers

Werner

have not gone though all of it but looks like a good read, cant wait for its completion being a newbie!!!!!
Jason
CA Veteran

Has anyone booked my hospital room?

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2008, 03:17:33 pm »

I've set up a new project page at the usual URL: www.clubarnage.com/caguide and I'm confident that we will have as many contributors as we had for the last edition. The next edition will be less work anyway, it's mostly updates we have to do Cheesy

Cheers

Werner

have not gone though all of it but looks like a good read, cant wait for its completion being a newbie!!!!!
Is well worth the read.

And as one who can't make the pilgramage this year, I like the idea of how to follow online/tv etc.

Wooosh!!!!
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: May 14, 2008, 09:06:33 pm »

Ladies and Gentlemen,

just a reminder for those of you who have promised to deliver a story for the 2008 Ca Guide: I know who you are and will come after you Grin Grin Grin

Please: The definite deadline is 30th May midnight, but anything earlier would be HIGHLY appreciated.

Cheers

Werner

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 15, 2008, 01:32:43 pm »

The definite deadline is 30th May midnight, but anything earlier would be HIGHLY appreciated.

Cheers

Werner

Shocked Shocked Shocked

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: