Club Arnage
May 06, 2024, 08:21:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "I've got my confirmation" thread  (Read 56728 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2007, 10:30:02 pm »

When I went into the office today (above) the best advice I was offered was that those who wish to be together, should apply together.  Obviously they were incredibly busy with everybody seemingly on the phone and their pc's at the same time!  I'd be more comfortable clarifying this once the ticket confirmations have gone out as they'll be a bit less busy.  However, my own suggestion would be that everybody downloads a copy of the form, fills it in, then sends it to one person per campsite and that that one person sends the whole lot in one envelope.  It's going to be pretty much the same as the grandstand seat system, I guess; they'll just allocate pitch numbers as they process the orders.
The alternative of course is to see if they would be open to allocating a specific area of a campsite to us on a more formal basis but that is fraught with dangers if people change their minds as the year goes on and we need quite a commitment up front.  It could also lead to some controversy as to where that should be!  Food for thought.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2007, 04:31:39 pm »

debs,

my number is 43919/121457

mean anything?

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2007, 04:58:05 pm »

debs,

my number is 43919/121457

mean anything?
I haven't actually got round to totting up the results, as I was waiting to see who did not get their allocations.  However so far the customer numbers (1st 5 digits), don't seem to have any effect on where one is in the ticket queue.  The critical bit seems to be when you made your reservation.  The invoice number however (the second one) is significant - that seems to be the reservation/invoice number.  Mine is 121480.  Do you remember the date of your application? If it's the same one as mine then that's the key.
Hope that's as clear as mud now. Wink
Anyway all, as you receive your allocations (be they what you wanted or not), can you please post the date you applied and your customer number/reservation number so I can get a bit more evidence.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 05:15:40 pm by termietermite » Logged

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2007, 05:18:44 pm »

Anyway all, as you receive your allocations (be they what you wanted or not), can you please post the date you applied and your customer number/reservation number so I can get a bit more evidence.  Thanks.

121264, March '06, by fax.

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2007, 05:19:18 pm »

I applied by email 20.06.06 and the confirmation letter was sent 08.01.07

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2007, 05:53:50 pm »

My order faxed - 11th May 2006.
My customer number - 18043
My allocation number - 121300

Steve East Anglian cobras

Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2007, 07:26:44 pm »

Ok received my confirmation today, no problems Maison Blanche and tribune as usual.

But here's the weird thing: I ordered my tickets the Tuesday before the race when collecting my tickets together with a mate.
He (ACO member too) ordered the exact same amount of tickets at the exact same date and time as me, our client and order numbers are 1 apart but................he gets assigned Camping Blue and I get MB HuhHuhHuh

This is weird I think and I'll mail the ACO over the weekend as that has worked before, will keep you posted.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2007, 09:24:32 pm »

I know one or two of my "regulars" will need tix but looks like I could be left with some this year!! Everyone seems to have got their own!!

I remember asking them at test weekend whether I need to book and they told me no, it's automatic. Don't remember her going and tapping into the computer or anything...
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2007, 11:03:52 pm »

I know one or two of my "regulars" will need tix but looks like I could be left with some this year!! Everyone seems to have got their own!!

It's amazing isn't it!  I was reading through bits of last year's threads and how we were all scrabbling around for tickets and this year we seem to have too many!

Not that I'm complaining though!
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2007, 11:54:44 am »

But here's the weird thing: I ordered my tickets the Tuesday before the race when collecting my tickets together with a mate.
He (ACO member too) ordered the exact same amount of tickets at the exact same date and time as me, our client and order numbers are 1 apart but................he gets assigned Camping Blue and I get MB HuhHuhHuh

Out of the blue ACO now have corrected their "mistake", new allocation arrived yesterday and now the Blue tickets are replaced with MB as per request?Huh

Anyway our ordernrs:

18749/121534 ordered 12th of June
18748/121535 ordered 12th of June
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2007, 01:06:45 pm »

It's amazing isn't it!  I was reading through bits of last year's threads and how we were all scrabbling around for tickets and this year we seem to have too many!

Not that I'm complaining though!
Maybe we're getting better at applying earlier?

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2007, 09:40:32 pm »

Are you the Bas who brings the Scalextric on MB? Grin

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Truck
CA Veteran

Are you HGV positive?

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 15, 2007, 12:20:57 am »

All bought and paid for - thank god.

See you there

Help, get me out of here.  Its Lorry

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 15, 2007, 12:21:25 am »

No Patrick I'm the one from Den Haag whose logo (drunk stork) you put on the truck and whose e-mails might still be in your inbox  Wink
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: January 15, 2007, 01:06:21 am »

No Patrick I'm the one from Den Haag whose logo (drunk stork) you put on the truck and whose e-mails might still be in your inbox  Wink
Ow god, nog een Hagenees. There goes the forum....

Grin

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: