Club Arnage
May 09, 2024, 03:33:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello to all  (Read 3835 times)
MadMarkus

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2013, 08:28:42 pm »

Hi guys, great site! Lots and lots of good info, even for the more seasoned Le Mans visitor..I've been going for more then ten years, and still..., well, you never stop learning do you? We will be there at Tertre Rouge along the fence (as ever) for the 2013 race from sunday 16th on, so if you want a cold one just ask...

Regards, Markus

Le Mans Is Living, The Rest Is Just Waiting....Steve M.
Grand_Fromage
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Real men do it for 24 hours

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 10:56:45 pm »

Welcome to CA Markus,

Inside Tertre Rouge is a marvellous location, have you been going there since your first LM?

GF

MadMarkus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 05:04:46 pm »

Hi GF, no, it took several years for me to decide that TR was the place to be for me. In the early years I camped on almost every site there is, but the absolute lowpoint was bleu nord in 2007 next to the airport; waking up in 2 inches of water(remember 2007?) to the sound of yet another private plane at six in the morning realy got me thinking  that there had to be some better way to experience Le Mans....
But also, for me, Tertre Rouge is ideal because i've got bad knees and at TR you're so close to the action.. I had surgery in 2010, couldn't walk for sh*t,  but secured a place at the fence and had a great  Le Mans
not moving an inch...
But seriously TR is like a family gathering, same people every year, very relaxed and very motorsport minded...I can't wait!!

Regards M.

Le Mans Is Living, The Rest Is Just Waiting....Steve M.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: