Club Arnage
May 11, 2024, 11:47:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vulcan to the Sky Appeal  (Read 2188 times)
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2010, 06:50:57 pm »

The Vulcan To The Sky organisation who operate the last airworthy Vulcan XH558 need to raise just short of another £75,000 in the next two days or the aircraft will be grounded or sold abroad. Details can be found here and how to pledge a donation either via by the site or your can text VULCAN to 82055 to donate £3. plus cost of a standard text.

http://www.vulcantothesky.org/

Please help if you can overwise this last great symbol of British aviation engineering will be lost from our sky's forever.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 07:29:10 pm »

Personally I'm totally fed up with the VST's constant pleading for yet more cash... either run it properly or ground the bloody thing! Useless f**k*rs!

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 08:01:49 pm »

I do know how you feel Andy, as much as i love to see the old girl up in the air where she belongs, I do also feel that in the long run, they are pissing in the wind with the money side of things and its a never ending situation.

It also pisses me off that there are thousands of mega rich people in the world with Billions of pounds or dollars , that have so much that they don't know what to do with it all, and just one of them could make a donation that could keep it flying for the next 15 years, and they wouldn't even notice that they had spent it. Pocket change to some of them.

They just need to find that person that likes the Vulcan too and twist their ear.
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 08:05:53 pm »

Try tapping up Zuckerburg for some small change?

Steve East Anglian cobras

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: