Club Arnage
May 19, 2024, 10:30:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who is having car trouble then  (Read 41808 times)
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2008, 01:22:07 am »

LPP, have you got rid of the "Police Aware" sticker then?

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2008, 01:44:34 am »

LPP, have you got rid of the "Police Aware" sticker then?

Trouble is Lorry, the beer vouchers extracted from LPP may mean the Nissan may not get to LM  Cry and the Chav' will.

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2008, 02:29:43 am »

This is the last view out of the Niss I saw today....
For anyone partially sighted, please note that there is a tow strop between the Niss and the Hilux, its not just me taking random pics of local forest folks trucks while trundling with a 2000 rpm limit in a high geared auto... Sad

* Last nis.jpg (193.85 KB, 640x480 - viewed 253 times.)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 02:37:07 am by Lord Pig-Pen » Logged

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2008, 10:11:25 am »

and shouldn’t give me any issues over at Lemans or Germany Smiley

And thats the kiss of death on that one Kev  Grin
[/quote]i know  Roll Eyes

I just got wheel clamped in Pompey Angry £120 Lighter. Bastards.
How should I know my old work parking permit was invalid Wink
swines!! doubt they could fit one on my car its that low lol  laugh

Wait an see at LM... and the release fee is far more horrid than parting with £120 Wink
as long as lube is used im sure we can come to a agreement

Jay (Team Cannonball)
CA Veteran

Guided by a force greater than curry.

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2008, 01:13:45 pm »

This is ridiculous - 5 days after getting the car back from the body shop for the failing handbrake, no door fiasco, which after excess, hire car and mechanical repairs came to the tidy sum of 700 notes, a deer decided to go suicidal and stepped out in front of me. It has mullered the fog lamp, and surrounding trim and destroyed the wheel arch lining, worst of all though whilst it was being thrown from under my wheels it took a chip out of the brand new door.

I'm cursed clearly.

Luckiliy the garage managed to rebuild the front corner and say I can drive around without a wheel arch lining for the time being as long as I get it sorted asap when I get back.

30 cm to the left and the deer would have been in the radiator and gone up and over. That would have made 3 windscreens in 3 years.

Thankful for small mercies.

Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2008, 01:17:11 pm »

Venison burgers on the menu then Wink

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
Jay (Team Cannonball)
CA Veteran

Guided by a force greater than curry.

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2008, 01:19:19 pm »

Thats the worse of it - the little f**cker look like he had some disease.  Sad
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2008, 01:20:46 pm »

This is ridiculous - 5 days after getting the car back from the body shop for the failing handbrake, no door fiasco, which after excess, hire car and mechanical repairs came to the tidy sum of 700 notes, a deer decided to go suicidal and stepped out in front of me. It has mullered the fog lamp, and surrounding trim and destroyed the wheel arch lining, worst of all though whilst it was being thrown from under my wheels it took a chip out of the brand new door.

I'm cursed clearly.

Luckiliy the garage managed to rebuild the front corner and say I can drive around without a wheel arch lining for the time being as long as I get it sorted asap when I get back.

30 cm to the left and the deer would have been in the radiator and gone up and over. That would have made 3 windscreens in 3 years.

Thankful for small mercies.

Christ its not your day is it really!! you will be ok without a wheel arch liner, ive lost the screws for mine as there in a “SAFE” place  Roll Eyes so I have to be careful I don’t flick anything up as the oil filter is right there Sad

Just be glad it wasn’t a stag as one decided to RAM my granddads car off the road and wrote it off a year or 2 back!

Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2008, 03:11:35 pm »

The Astra is back all done – new camshaft sensor and a oil change! Was double labour as the part I was sent was incorrect and had to wait for the correct one to be sent today!! Good job the correct part was only half the cost of the original one so it works out in even!

Mechanic noticed the Oil Cap was broken aswell so bought a new one from Vauxhalls on the way back

Garage work - £99.89
Oil Cap - £8
Total - £107.89

nickliv
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2008, 07:38:29 pm »

The Astra is back all done – new camshaft sensor and a oil change! Was double labour as the part I was sent was incorrect and had to wait for the correct one to be sent today!! Good job the correct part was only half the cost of the original one so it works out in even!

Mechanic noticed the Oil Cap was broken aswell so bought a new one from Vauxhalls on the way back

Garage work - £99.89
Oil Cap - £8
Total - £107.89

Getting to HA NORD so the gimp and Bondi can have a go - Priceless

BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2008, 09:02:54 pm »

I've got an MOT, I've got an MOT!
Car trouble, not me, no sir.
I tell you, they give them away to anyone these days.
In fact I even had time to clean the engine bay up, sadly the MOT man wasn't impressed, and the eagle eyed amongst you might spot the one modern concession I had to make to get that piece of paper. Mind you, you'd have to be really eagle eyed.
Hmmmm, AA 5 star continental insurance?.......
H

* DSC_0076rr.jpg (61.92 KB, 750x502 - viewed 322 times.)

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
nickliv
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2008, 10:09:05 pm »

Is that your drinks bottle (LHS, about 1/2 way back) from last years chalfonts torturing masquerading as a washer bottle?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 11:27:27 pm by nickliv » Logged
NelisB

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2008, 10:46:00 pm »

Woohooo count me in, the car, old merc 230ce is running on 3 cilinders when cold... Tried to start it this morning but wouldn't run if I didn't keep my foot on the gas.
That combined with the broken seatbelt for the co-driver leaves me to fix this stuff just 4 days before we're going. And I've got my appartment to sort out. Great  Roll Eyes

2008 - First time Le Mans
2009 - Second time?
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2008, 11:30:08 pm »

Garage work - £99.89
Oil Cap - £8
Total - £107.89

I think Lady PP is interested in having a play with young Kev too.... he wont know whats hit him!

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Ferrari Spider

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2008, 11:41:31 pm »

Garage work - £99.89
Oil Cap - £8
Total - £107.89

I think Lady PP is interested in having a play with young Kev too.... he wont know whats hit him!

Kev, just watch out for the old New Forest two step with LPP, you might not be able sit down or even know your nether regions exist until at least the Classic this year. Not sure about Bondi but Paula was always well fit from the pole dancing.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: