Club Arnage
May 11, 2024, 06:54:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nurburgring 24hrs - advice needed!  (Read 117050 times)
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2009, 04:57:44 am »

I'm almost sorry I'm going to a festival guys!
If I stay sober there, it's a 3 hour drive during the night from there to Nürburg......

Tempting!
Ok, spoke to shorty about it, looks like she's up to this also. Then the only thing I need is someone to take my tent up there in advance and to pitch it for me, as I'll be stralling in around 1 am on saturday then!

We'll talk about this later tonight. I'll be sleeping in the van, but don't mind bringing & putting up a tent for you. Guess logisticly seen, I am the most logic person to give it to anyway...
Hi Paddy,
            Missed you at Sebring. Wish i could make Nurburgring but not this year.
Phil
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: April 01, 2009, 01:54:50 pm »

Thanks Phil! Guess we'll see you at Le Mans? I'll definitely return to Sebring next year! Cool

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2009, 02:15:07 pm »

Seriously tempted as I can't get to LM this year.
Has it been decided where everyone is going to stay? Probably going to get there on Thursday afternoon, so maybe not too much choice by that time.

Chateau Commer any good?  Wink

Thanks Andy!

That is certainly something to muse over whilst I sit on a Thai beach for the next couple of weeks!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 07:59:41 am by Nobby Diesel » Logged

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
tn*c
« Reply #123 on: April 27, 2009, 01:46:18 pm »

OK,  so which campsite are we all planning on heading for?

I think we will be the advance party arriving on Friday Afternoon, so how many others are going to want space and how much? Hopefully we can all camp together.

Is it worth buying the camping and race ticket in advance?
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2009, 02:05:43 pm »

Campsite:  I would suggest camping out in the sticks around the Nordschleifering if possible - not likely to be as busy, and we're less likely to upset people at 4 am - although that is unlikely to worry anyone really I guess. 

Vegas - Camping space would be good - but someone else is likely to have my tent - at the moment this is a detail to be ironed out.

I'm not sure about race tickets - I thought they were all available "on the day"??

Brad

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2009, 02:10:24 pm »

OK,  so which campsite are we all planning on heading for?

I think we will be the advance party arriving on Friday Afternoon, so how many others are going to want space and how much? Hopefully we can all camp together.

Is it worth buying the camping and race ticket in advance?
I dont have a clue about any of it.... happy to let everyone else decide Grin
Maybe pay for camping in advance and get ticket there, that way we can all get tickets for the same site.

Over to you lot.

PP

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2009, 02:12:15 pm »

Campsite:  I would suggest camping out in the sticks around the Nordschleifering if possible - not likely to be as busy, and we're less likely to upset people at 4 am - although that is unlikely to worry anyone really I guess. 

Near somwhere to get beer and Vodka from... oh and food! Evil

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Dobbo
CA Veteran

They've rebadged it you fool

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: April 27, 2009, 02:12:59 pm »

Tickes (entry and camping) are definitely available on the gate. It isn't possible to buy camping in advance.

It is true that there won't be loads of space left by Friday afternoon but you'll get something.

The provisional entry list was released last week
 http://adac.24h-rennen.de/uploads/media/Vorlaeufige_Starterliste_21_04_2009.pdf

Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 27, 2009, 02:19:43 pm »

Just had a look at the entries list.... There's not many and I have a feeling this may be a bit dull Wink

Holden Commodore in there too. Being Australian it will obvioulsy be much better than all the others Wink

Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 27, 2009, 02:43:47 pm »

Just had a look at the entries list.... There's not many and I have a feeling this may be a bit dull Wink

Holden Commodore in there too. Being Australian it will obvioulsy be much better than all the others Wink
Yes the 180 odd entries, might turnout to be a "who can get through the Norchdieffe traffic jam first and do some miles contest. Entry 138 - an "Opel Astra Caravan" entry caught my eye, could it be the Top Gear team having a go. Evil
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2009, 03:20:24 pm »

Not as good as a Ford Falcon though Rex.  They've had the legs at Bathurst for the past 3 years now. 

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2009, 03:40:44 pm »

Yes the 180 odd entries, might turnout to be a "who can get through the Norchdieffe traffic jam first and do some miles contest. Entry 138 - an "Opel Astra Caravan" entry caught my eye, could it be the Top Gear team having a go. Evil

Makes you wonder - can you enter a DFH/CA team ? Must have a silly vehicle to race around in.

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2009, 03:43:06 pm »

Not as good as a Ford Falcon though Rex.  They've had the legs at Bathurst for the past 3 years now. 

Dx
I have always liked the Fords more anyway.. much better looking, expecially the XBGT in purple and silver. Sexy! Grin
PP

Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 27, 2009, 03:44:27 pm »

[quote

Makes you wonder - can you enter a DFH/CA team ? Must have a silly vehicle to race around in.
[/quote]
Marina Estate?

LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: April 27, 2009, 09:27:11 pm »

We could ask Jan Lammers for one the BMW's he's racing at the moment. Grin

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: