Club Arnage
May 04, 2024, 03:10:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sebring thank you  (Read 6554 times)
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2011, 04:54:33 pm »

Wanted to send out a big thanks to all of our colleagues at Sebring.  You made it one of the most memorable ever.
Randy, Lee. and everyone at T-10, you guys are hospitality superstars.
To Matt, Dave, Richard, Nick, Seth & Nikki, love you guys like brothers (and a sister) can't wait do it all again next year.  Matt, dammit, let me know which Bengals game your up for, your ticket awaits. Hope some of you can make it to Mid-Ohio in August.
Phil, Geoff, Chris, etc. it was fantastic to see all of you again, Phil, Mosport this summer is a very real possibilty.
Sebring 2011, lost my liver, my mind, and my dignity.
Fax
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 07:36:40 pm »

dignity.
lol

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 11:28:59 pm »

Well, I did have a little bit when I got there....Fricking gone now (along with most of my flesh) Grin
Fax
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 01:18:39 am »

Don't worry John, I managed to catch it when you fell over at the bar on Friday night. LOL ! Grin
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 02:44:18 am »

Can I add my thanks to all, and especially Pidge and Canada Phil who made sure I had a bed and something to eat. Chris, thanks for showing me bits of the track I hadn't previously seen (!!).

And just to prove I'm not the only one who can sleep through motor races... Smiley

* P3190132.JPG (447.7 KB, 877x640 - viewed 332 times.)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 02:46:03 am by smokie » Logged
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 02:46:44 am »

And another...

* P3190138.JPG (293.36 KB, 671x712 - viewed 281 times.)
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 07:30:24 am »

Hi,
      Home at 2am Monday. Just to add my thanks to Turn 10 for their kind hospitality. Nice to see some of CA in attendance. Thanks for the Leffe Goodduck. Thanks for the introductions Chris24 and other Chris for joining in the fun.
Pidge for Camp Pidge/CA home base. too many to mention.
Time for bed
 Phil
powermite
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, 11:32:54 am »

ive got so many pictures of Phil in that sleeping pose...one for every year at LM

PM
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2011, 01:48:52 pm »

Now that I have had time to sort myself out, sleep, sit back and relax (work), then its time to add my thanks from the trip.
Firstly a big thank you to Pidge for being our excellent campsite host and for storing and bringing all the camping gear up to Sebring each year. All your effort certainly makes our trip much easier on the logistics side of things. Also your breakfasts each morning were up to the usual standard and this year was the first time I have been able to be there for every sitting.

Phil, Smokie and Chris Bauer, as always it was a pleasure to spend time with you on the campsite and to take you to some new places and camps on the circuit. It was great to see Dave, Mary and the kids, Gail, Danny and Josh, Mike and Gary and whoever I have missed out from Team Pidge.

I can't say enough about the friendship and hospitality shown to all at Turn 10, you guys are awesume and well deserving winners of the campsite contest. The 70's disco night was fun and Friday's double slide show and John Sutherland's third edit of his Sebring film were fantastic. So Lee and John, take a bow.  Glad to see Jerri made it through the weekend without Lee falling on her or any other accidents.

Nice to meet both John and Lee's daughters for the first time as well as some other new faces.

It was great to catch up with some other regulars including, IMA Party Barge, Team La Bomba, Team Memosa / Racing Flamingos, and last but not least The Harpers and crew including Nickki, Fax and Kirsten and the others.

Sebring is over for another year but I can't wait for next years visit, already counting down the days.
goodduck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2011, 04:47:15 pm »

got home at 9pm last night after stopping in charleston, sc for the night on sunday.

Thank you to everyone for your hospitably and friendliness all weekend. I really appreciate it and it made for a really fantastic weekend.  it was great meeting you all. I hope to be able to do it again.

looking for 2 General Admission tickets for 2023 24H Le Mans race only but will buy anything available.
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 03:28:33 am »

And another...

Hi Smokie,
               I see you and am near you Grin Grin Grin   

Yes Doris he stayed to the end. We did watch some racing too. Hot Hot Hot. Purrrrfect weather.
Phil
goodduck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 12:15:19 am »

Phil good to see you and return the favor with the Leffe. Sorry we didnt get to finish comparing notes of the drive.

not sure if this is the place to post but here is a little rough write up of my weekend
http://strassenversion.blogspot.com/2011/03/sebring-trip.html

and pics
http://www.flickr.com/photos/goodduck/sets/72157626202273519/with/5550370873/

looking for 2 General Admission tickets for 2023 24H Le Mans race only but will buy anything available.
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2011, 01:31:25 am »

A large selection of friends and party people photos from Sebring on my facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=835053663&aid=305554
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2011, 04:25:06 am »

It is 2349Km from Sebring to my house. No closer than last time I drove. Car was good until Pooler Georgia where it decided to piss all the coolant out. I found the broken connector and had to wait overnight in the WalMart parkinglot for the Home Depot to open so I could buy a brass connector to replace the plastic made in china piece. Atleast I got a good nights sleep in my wagon Smiley Made it as far as West Virginia before the low brake fluid light came on. Fortunately the store was still open on Monday night so was able to buy more fluid and after a top up pressed on. At one point i went passed a State trooper in PA doing 90 mph and thought i would end up in jail but he was either asleep or looking the otherway as he did not come after me.
Phil

Clear all the way home. Snow arrived yesterday
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2011, 04:27:57 am »

Phil good to see you and return the favor with the Leffe. Sorry we didnt get to finish comparing notes of the drive.

not sure if this is the place to post but here is a little rough write up of my weekend
http://strassenversion.blogspot.com/2011/03/sebring-trip.html

and pics
http://www.flickr.com/photos/goodduck/sets/72157626202273519/with/5550370873/
Hi Xander,
              Thanks for the Leffe. Good to see you too. Yes it would have been good to chat some more. I will have to read your blog.
Phil
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: