Club Arnage
May 14, 2024, 01:45:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sebring 12 Hours  (Read 68561 times)
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2006, 08:18:46 pm »

How about New Zealand passports?   Huh
What, here or there.  You don't think they'll let you back in.  And one look at the hair on the passport photograph and you're in big trouble

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2006, 08:38:45 pm »

Hi Doris,
             I expect Kiwi's are in their good books but best check with the US Embassy. Travel agents should know too. I do know that not every country has this privelege.
 I have been told that if you look like your Passport photo you are not well enough to travel Grin Looking forward to seeing you at Sebring. Sunhat required Cool
Canada Phil
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2006, 09:39:36 am »

Hi Martini
                Assuming your passport /country qualifies for a verbal visa. UK does.
Camping at the track with this address will keep them happy.
Sebring International Raceway
113 Midway Drive
Sebring, Florida 33870
 Canada Phil

Guaranteed strip search I'd say!!!!!  Wink   Now where are the marigolds???  Grin
Fax
« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2006, 02:22:39 pm »

Randy,
If your checking in today.  After consultation with the Harpers, Dave, Matt & I have elected to pass on the pit balcony passes this year and instead spend the money on some quality food & drink to contribute to your gathering out at Cunningham Corner. Any room for us out there?
Fax
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2006, 02:51:40 pm »

John,
Are you down for just Saturday ........... or CAMPING  Shocked

Steve East Anglian cobras

Fax
« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2006, 03:02:10 pm »

I think we're coming down Saturday morning but crashing at the circut after the race, probably just bring some tents along.  We're too old for those 3:00 AM death drives back up to O-town. Tongue
Fax
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2006, 06:05:32 pm »

Hi Doris,
             I expect Kiwi's are in their good books but best check with the US Embassy. Travel agents should know too. I do know that not every country has this privelege.
 I have been told that if you look like your Passport photo you are not well enough to travel Grin Looking forward to seeing you at Sebring. Sunhat required Cool
Canada Phil

Hi Phil,

I'm never entirely sure where NZ stands with the US government.  We're not in their good books because we won't let their ships into our waters (nuclear free and all that), yet we're on the visa waiver programme.

As for looking like my passport photo.  No chance.  Got no hair now so possibly look worse.   Shocked  Sunhat and sun screen at the ready. 

See you there.    Smiley

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2006, 08:05:43 pm »

Sunhat and sun screen at the ready. 

Dx

Hi D, Hairless pics look great (I will pay you at Sebring.)

Sunhat, sunscreen and I am looking online for a Poncho... just in case.

Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2006, 11:10:34 pm »

Fax you just come on. Grin

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Fax
« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2006, 02:16:33 am »

Thanks Randy!
We'll be there, booze & grub in hand.  Really looking forward to seeing you guys again!
Fax
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2006, 05:35:03 am »

Hi Fax,
          Bringing the tent makes so much sense.
Why not come down on Friday for some racing and beer swilling. I have appreciated the balcony pass in the past but rather a loy of $$$.
 Send me an email so i can follow up on West Virginia bike trip.
Canada Phil

Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2006, 05:46:14 am »

Hi Martini,
               Could you make room for a Guernsey Gache in your luggage? To  share after the morning Cider and before the noon time Beer Roll Eyes
are you travelling independently? Will you  be joining us at the Pidge compound?
Canada Phil
Martini...LB
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Not even stirring...

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2006, 02:42:03 pm »

Hi Martini,
               Could you make room for a Guernsey Gache in your luggage? To  share after the morning Cider and before the noon time Beer Roll Eyes
are you travelling independently? Will you  be joining us at the Pidge compound?
Canada Phil

Hi

Glad to hear someone appreciates good food, and you spelt it right, I take it you want me to bring some Guernsey Butter as well. How will I stand with foodstuff in the luggage? I do not think there is a problem except for meat and plants, but will bring some anyway.

As far as the travelling goes I am travelling by myself (i'm a virgin on virgin) and picking up a car at Orlando Intl plus meeting Chris24 (who will have his own car as he is leaving on a different day) then looking for somewhere to stay. Chris24 suggested reasonable hotels at Kissimee.

Is there normally a gathering for some beer on the wed night?

I am arriving from LGW on the wed 15.40 and leaving on sunday 18.05.

When is the best time for a Gache fest?

I think I will be staying in the Pidge area as Chris24 said this is a good area to be in.

Martini...

l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé , à consommer avec modération
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2006, 11:59:59 pm »

Hi Martini
Don't bring any foodstuffs into the US - certainly not dairy products. You'll deffo get a tug.
I live in Orlando - close to the scareport and would be pleased to meet you guys for a light aperitif prior to the slog down to the track. I can also score you a corp rate at my local Ramada Inn if you need it.
I've caved-in and will be staying at the track after the race. I'll be bringing Truckosaurus 2 - a LWB Suburban - so will not requre a tent - and can accommodate an indoor volleyball game, should the weather turn inclement.
Let me know if I can help....

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2006, 12:17:14 am »

Martini - Steve Brown, Doris and myself also arrive in Orlando on Wed (Virgin flight, not sure of time - maybe the same as yours). We have a car booked.

Steve has booked us a hotel somewhere in rlando for the Wed, then we scoot to the track on Thurs am.

I'm in Aberdeen right now so don't have information to hand but drop me a PM if you want more info about our plans.

Matt's corp rate might be better than what we have. IIRC we are paying about £60 for a three person room. We could look at a different distribution of people and see if it works... (Steve - I wonder if Matt's rate saves us money???)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: