Club Arnage
May 16, 2024, 12:33:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ticket question...  (Read 2614 times)
Papa Lazarou

Driving slowly to make you all look faster...

View Profile WWW
« on: January 10, 2007, 02:40:18 pm »

Hi guys'n'gals - long time no post!

Just a quick question about tickets for 2007.

I've left it a bit late for booking, but I'm assured that there's still availability by the good people at Just Tickets.

However, they say I need to buy a minimum 2 GA tickets for every one camping pitch, and that if I want a grandstand ticket I have to buy it  combined with a GA ticket.

Is this correct?  If it is true about the GA/camping pitch ratio, I can just about stomach that.  But can't I buy the grandstand tickets seperately?  Otherwise, it will cost me an eye-watering £382 for me to go by myself to Le Mans, camp at MB by myself, and sit by myself in Stand 14 or 15.  (Obviously not really "by myself", but you know what I mean...)  Never mind the £300 crossing from Ireland, etc!  Shocked

Alternatively, I'll just book the bleeding things, so does anyone want to buy my spare GA ticket and grandstand seat?  Grin

Cheers,

Patrick.

Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 03:12:14 pm »

If I were you I'd go "shopping" in the Sell/Swap Section here on this forum. Most of us know each other, and it can save you a large amount!

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Rusty
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 03:46:42 pm »

I bought tickets through Just Tickets a few years ago when I got stuffed by the ACO. They had the same policy then 1 campsite and 2 GA tickets was the only option. It seems they charge pretty much double the face value. Your needs shouldn't cost any more than £153 all in.
I would go with Paddy's advice and keep your eyes peeled on the Sell/Swap section here,  particularly when you just need tickets for yourself. You could also check with the ACO re the grandstand as I have booked some of these very late and they often have availablity in the more distant tribunes even at this late stage.

Rusty

The Brethren Rock
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 07:07:19 pm »

Sent you a pm with a possible way round this.
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 07:39:54 pm »

I'm not sure that there are any rules or restrictions on what you can and can't buy as far as the ACO are concerd.

The ACO will sell you most camping tickets without a General entrance ticket.  They may well impose a requirement that you hold a General Entrance ticket so that you can obtain a Masion Blance Camping.  This is because the site in inside the Circuit.
They may also impose a restriction that you hold a General Entrance ticket if you want  a Grandstand seat.  Again that is because the grandstands are inside the Circuit.

So :-
For each person you want to get in to the Circuit you need one General Entrance Ticket.
For each motorised vehicle you want to get into a campsite you need a Camping Pass.
For each seat you want in a grandstand you need Grandstand ticket.

T.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 08:12:21 pm »

Have a quick read of this
http://www.lemanszone.de/caguide2007/c26-tickets.pdf
It's not quite finished but gives a general picture and you may find it useful. The fact that I wrote this bit has nothing to do with it......

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
neilsie
CA Veteran

KK

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 04:05:18 pm »

Pat.

buy them from speedchills.com - ie the beer tent we were in last year.

N.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: