Club Arnage
May 10, 2024, 01:47:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beausejour Qustion  (Read 2709 times)
Chris24
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2006, 08:33:23 pm »

Ok, keeping my options open for camping tickets, I have a question that needs answering.

Are you able to roll up to Beausejour camp site on the day and pay to camp or is it a pre purchased ticket site like the others.

I need a 110 % certain answer on this question, because i don't want to wait around until late in the day waiting on Blue Nord, to find non available and then find i am too late to get Beausejour as well and end up with nothing.

I am at the moment looking at buying 5 Beausejour to be safe in the knowledge that I have something whatever happens, but will still take any  Blue Nord that become available as and when from CA members with spares.
I will then either try to sell the not required Beausejour tickets or just write them off.
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 08:50:37 pm »

Chris24,
You're right to hold out for the 110%, Kevin Keegan used to swear by the same policy, and just look at him, he ended up marrying Princess Grace of Kent, for Chrissakes!!
I'm almost 110% nearly certain the tickets at Camping Beausejour go on a Roll Up! Roll Up!! basis, and if you have a barrell organ and a monkey (which I think is twenty quid) then you're on a cert. Savaloy used to rely on our Dutch contacts for his Roll Up Basis, and to be frank, it almost killed him. He still talks about the whirling flying lizards in his tent and the fighting leopard in my car on that terrible, terrible night. As far as I understand it, the ACO can't give away BSJ tickets, I don't understand why it's not full of Scotsmen...
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 02:03:01 pm »

Last year everything was full on Friday dead of night, even parking blue!!! But we still managed to park a car at BSJ with no problems, had to park all the way at the end, but still there was space available.

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 10:48:09 pm »

It was our first time on BSJ last year, after years of being at a campsite on Mulsanne.
We camped in the field behind speedchills, against the woods, which were still being flattened by a digger on thursday.
It's next to an old track which is only for pedestrian use, and is far shorter than the long loop round out the main entrance.
As we take bikes access to most parts was far better than when we were on the Mulsanne.
Toilet, shower blocks were only a short walk and kept clean with little wait.
We had initial worries about camping there, but will be going again this tear.
Now if only we can book the lawnmower man to cut our space!
Plenty of space with wndless fields. Although they even started to camp in the woods on saturday, freshly leveled. I'm sure it was a bad move by some to camp round our piss tree, i mean the weather was hot surely they could smell it..

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
chrisbeatty
CA Veteran

Note to self, think of something witty.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 03:33:05 pm »

I need a 110 % certain answer on this question, because i don't want to wait around until late in the day waiting on Blue Nord, to find non available and then find i am too late to get Beausejour as well and end up with nothing.

I am at the moment looking at buying 5 Beausejour to be safe in the knowledge that I have something whatever happens, but will still take any  Blue Nord that become available as and when from CA members with spares.
I will then either try to sell the not required Beausejour tickets or just write them off.

Chris, we had a similar problem with our requested Houx Annex tickets,buy the BSJ tickets bu be sure not to cross off the Bleu Nord waiting list entry on the form, send it back.

If they get any BN tickets left over you'll be refunded or charged the difference (if you pay by credit card, I guess you'll get another letter if you pay by cheque) & you'll only get your 5 Bleu Nord tickets. If all else fails you'll have BSJ tickets & save any possible hassle of working through the bureaucracy to get onto a campsite!! Smiley
Neal
CA Veteran

That's put the Halibut amongst the Iguanas

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 04:44:12 pm »

Chris

We stayed on BSJ last year, near lawnmower man, Brick, and Bobblehat. Had a great time. I seem to remember people buying camping permits at the entrance. Its not such a bad place to camp aspeople make out. I really enjoyed the atmosphere, and the walk to the pits grandstands etc only took us about 20mins.
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 05:02:16 pm »

Thats good to hear, with all the building for the new football stadium work programed for the Terte Rouge area for the next few years, I don't think the Houx Annexe site will be around much longer.

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: