Club Arnage
May 04, 2024, 12:04:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Annual Ticket Lottery begins 6th November  (Read 3106 times)
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2013, 12:14:22 pm »

The ticket office will be open to ACO members on 6th November for tickets for the 24 hours 2014. 

Members have exclusive access (as well as all the ticket agencies of course who have probably already had their quotas filled!!) to the booking system until 18th November, when it will be open to all.

Let the scramble begin!!

Del

Team Delboy Racing
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 03:44:25 pm »

Thanks for that Del. Haven't had any notification from the ACO on that yet. Mind you they sent me a membership reminder 3 weeks after I had already received my new membership cards! Here's hoping the ticketing system works a bit better  Wink

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 12:08:14 pm »

I received this info via an email curiously timed at 3.18am Friday!!

Full email (less the same in French) below.

Del

----------------------------------------------------------------

Le Mans 24-Hours ticket office
 Open to ACO members

The 82nd Le Mans 24 Hours will take place on 14-15 June 2014. The ticket office will open on Wednesday 6th November at 10h00 for Automobile Club de l’Ouest members 12 days before it is open to the general public. So no time to waste to reserve your seats for the greatest endurance race in the world! (*)

ACO members will be able to take advantage of 12 days pre-sales between 6-17 November to order their entrance tickets, their grandstand seats and their places in the welcome areas. In addition, subscribers to the PASSION 24 VIP (or GOLD), SERENITE 24 VIP (or GOLD) will be given the ACO reduction.

The ticket office will then open to the general public on the morning of Monday 18th November.

The 2014 Le Mans 24 Hours on 14-15 June and will be the third round of the FIA World Endurance Championship. With the introduction of the new technical regulations and Porsche’s comeback to the blue riband category, the legendary endurance race is resolutely future-oriented.

The test day will be held on Sunday 1st June followed by scrutineering in the Le Mans town centre on 8-9 June.

Price of places start at 56 euros for a general enclosure ticket for the week at the ACO members’ tariff.(73 € non ACO members).

Information on membership formulas on www.passion-24.org and www.serenite-24.org.

*Reservations will be made on the order of arrival of requests depending on the number of places available!

Two types of reservation

Connect to www.24h-lemans.com
 The official Le Mans 24-Hours site to reserve and pay on-line.

Telephone directly to the ACO ticket service:
33 (0) 892 69 72 24 (0.34 euros per minute) – ticket@lemans.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking ahead to the future!

Always ahead of its time, the 2014 Le Mans 24 Hours is looking towards the future. The event, which will see the introduction of new regulations taking into account the preoccupations linked to sustainable development, but without influencing performance, the on-track action or the intensity of the racing, will mark a real turning point in the history of motor sport.
 The biggest car manufacturers have understood its importance as Porsche is joining Audi and Toyota in the blue riband category, and the German manufacturer is determined to win straight away with the help of drivers like Mark Webber. He will find himself up against other new prototypes from Oreca, OAK Racing, etc.
 Before becoming involved in this titanic battle Nissan will occupy the 56th garage in 2014 reserved for cars using innovative technology. In the other categories, which will be the theater of ding-dong battles between Ferrari, Aston Martin, Viper, Morgan, Corvette and others, the combat will equal the prestige of the entries.
 All this will take place in the festive ambience particular to the Le Mans 24 Hours enjoyed by some 250 000 spectators every year. The 82nd Le Mans 24 Hours will take place on 14-15 June 2014 before which the test day on 1st June will enable the participants to carry out a general rehearsal for the event, which will again be the third round of the FIA World Endurance Championship.

Information: www.24h-lemans.com

Facebook: 24 Heures du Mans – ACO Official

Twitter: @24hoursoflemans Hashtag : #LM24

WebTV : Lemans-tv.com

See you soon.

Your Club

Team Delboy Racing
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 06:45:41 pm »

Just tried booking online & the only camping available to me is on Beausejour!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry

Crouch..........bind..........set
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 07:53:01 pm »

Website still a bit of a strange experience. Had to go through our requirements more than once before being able to actually order what we wanted. Still had to order Enciente Generales separately as somehow not available on the same page as the grandstand tickets??? Fortunately our needs are not many and complex, just seats, entry and parking. Good luck to those ordering for groups.....

Now just have to look out for ferries.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: