Club Arnage
May 08, 2024, 10:15:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Zoning" of Maison Blanche, Bleu sud and nord...  (Read 85214 times)
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2006, 07:55:06 pm »

We havent had anything about my allocation. Its usually arriving in January so.....

Its getting a bit opf nonsence with this zoning bit. Iff the frogs just grew some balls and said to some people - YOU HAVE TOO MUCH SPACE FOR THE TICKETS YOU HAVE.

Take life by the horns and live it.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2006, 07:57:24 pm »

The letters seem to be sent out in alphabetical order, with we residents being done last of all.  Hence Mr Bennett got his first.  Watch this space, I guess.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2006, 08:27:14 pm »

Let's keep our fingers crossed and pray for MB tickets, from what I understand from previous posts is that some of the areas in MB will be of limits for camping, severely limiting space on the site. We ordered in March last year, Paddy will probably check his mail with care the coming days!!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2006, 08:39:18 pm »

I got my letter - can't work put whether the Golden Triangle is in B or C though. I am thinking it's B where the shaded block is but would like a 2nd opinion.

At least my MB tickets seems secure for another year though...  Smiley
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2006, 08:42:56 pm »

Its getting a bit opf nonsence with this zoning bit. Iff the frogs just grew some balls and said to some people - YOU HAVE TOO MUCH SPACE FOR THE TICKETS YOU HAVE.
They were trying last year, but don't seem to have the balls.

I can't work out how zoning will help.  If the place gets packed, they'll have to count how many passes to a zone etc  Its don't cure nowt.

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2006, 08:49:26 pm »

Damn.  Undecided

Let's just hope we get our allocation, will be kinda hard to collect tickets through other channels, and have them all for the same zone.

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2006, 09:21:28 pm »

I usually have 9 spare...  Wink but preference goes to my other "regulars" from this forum...
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2006, 09:50:13 pm »

According to ACO today the pitches won't be marked out for another year or two.  For now it's an area allocation only it would appear. 
My thoughts are we will eventually get a "Houx" type of campsite on MB, and they will use the coming two years for us 'visitors' and them 'organisers' to get used to it. Of course for them to eventually get more places sold. Shame, it means that money once again takes over.

It will take a lot of organising and teeth grinding to keep things the same for the years to come Undecided

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2006, 10:19:24 pm »

Its all our fault.  We've got 10 tickets and only 8 camping passes.

We're going for Zone "C", as it seems to be where we usually go.  I'm upset, as I've alway had pass no MB00012

The map which I haven't seen yet, has lots of squares and passageways on it.  However, 28 pitches are marked on the circle of grass near the entrance.  That may seem tight, but on research is 60 sq metres a pitch.

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2006, 10:21:12 pm »

Oh f**k*ng bolloxy bollox.  What a pain in the bloody arse all this is, it really is enough to make you want to stay home Angry Angry

On the basis I don't ever seem to get what I ask for from the ACO, I don't fancy the idea of trying to track down three passes in the same zone to make sure we've got enough room to pitch the bloody tents.

I really really don't f**k*ng get the ACO, surely this just puts the black market value of tickets up. 

I appreciate that this indicates a vast lack of understanding about the ACO but won't they just for once think about the bloody fans.    Angry
rcutler
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2006, 10:34:28 pm »

Oh f**k*ng bolloxy bollox.  What a pain in the bloody arse all this is, it really is enough to make you want to stay home Angry Angry

On the basis I don't ever seem to get what I ask for from the ACO, I don't fancy the idea of trying to track down three passes in the same zone to make sure we've got enough room to pitch the bloody tents.

I really really don't f**k*ng get the ACO, surely this just puts the black market value of tickets up. 

I appreciate that this indicates a vast lack of understanding about the ACO but won't they just for once think about the bloody fans.    Angry

Cheers that saved me typing it!
powermite
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2006, 11:03:08 pm »

As a LM veteran of 16 yrs,I certainly feel like saying"b@ll@cks"and going to Spa or Nurburgring instead
PM
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2006, 11:15:18 pm »

Sounds like that for 2008 we should have another go with our old idea of doing a CA mass booking with the ACO to get some campsite which we can "zone" according to our own needs, the "tropicoma zone", the "heineken zone",... Grin Grin Grin

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2006, 11:23:23 pm »

Sounds like that for 2008 we should have another go with our old idea of doing a CA mass booking with the ACO to get some campsite which we can "zone" according to our own needs, the "tropicoma zone", the "heineken zone",... Grin Grin Grin
Hey Werner that sounds like a really good idea why not try a vote?

been there done that doing it again !
keithk
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2006, 07:31:39 am »

As a LM veteran of 16 yrs,I certainly feel like saying"b@ll@cks"and going to Spa or Nurburgring instead
PM

I know a great campsite at Spa ! Piglet and I go each year you meet some nice people there
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: