Club Arnage
May 09, 2024, 03:42:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "I've got my confirmation" thread  (Read 56765 times)
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 10:35:30 pm »

I received my allocation invoice in todays post - no. 18043, ordered at 2006 24 Hours.

.....and here's the strangest thing........... I've been given everything I requested, GAs, grandstand, God's Own Country (HA)  Grin

PLUS everything I requested for my 2nd choice ........ so I've got 10 HA PLUS 10 MB, 10 Sommer PLUS 10 Lagache etc.

Looks like I may have 10 MB available at least  Roll Eyes
maybe some for DFH as well? Smiley
rcutler
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2007, 11:17:20 pm »

I received my allocation invoice in todays post - no. 18043, ordered at 2006 24 Hours.

.....and here's the strangest thing........... I've been given everything I requested, GAs, grandstand, God's Own Country (HA)  Grin

PLUS everything I requested for my 2nd choice ........ so I've got 10 HA PLUS 10 MB, 10 Sommer PLUS 10 Lagache etc.

maybe some for DFH as well? Smiley

DfH are on my list for any spares I get. That is of course if I get my allocation!  Huh
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 12:09:49 am »

Err Steve my friend? wanna barrel of beer for yourself on fridaynight this year?

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2007, 02:00:28 am »

Err Steve my friend? wanna barrel of beer for yourself on fridaynight this year?
and some glasses to drink out off comfortably  Cheesy
Nobby Diesel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2007, 11:44:54 am »

Steve,

Certainly be keen on getting any spare Lagache tickets that may come up!

ND

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2007, 11:57:10 am »

Me too, Steve, 3 Lagache grandstand tickets would be great as I see little chance of getting any ACO ones.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2007, 12:05:45 pm »

Seems like you are very popular all of a sudden Steve

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2007, 01:05:15 pm »

Ours arrived yesterday - full allocation of exactly what was requested. This is a first as we've always been offered different campsites to our first choice of MB, then had to wait until much later or forced to accept the alternative.

I booked in April last year. Client reference no 2331, invoice no 121278

The countdown proper has now begun  Smiley

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
rcutler
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2007, 01:22:16 pm »

Did you guys know what your numbers were before now?
I never had any numbers given I was just told that my booking was accepted in May last year and that they would get back to me.
When I called them before Christmas I was told that the tickets had been allocated to me but I have not heard any more. Last year I got the usual BSJ, which I declined.

Hoping the Tourist Board in Le Mans gets back to me, as they offered me 3 tickets for MB and asked for my ACO membership number and how many tickets I need of the three. I replied on Wednesday 6 days after the email (it was sent to work) Duh! I have not heard back asking for payment or if indeed I have the tickets. 3 Tickets will be just enough I think, it would be nice to have one more then that way it can either go to a CA member in May if the extra car doesn't come down.

Really Anxious here!
pretzel
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

No Llamas here....

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2007, 02:10:30 pm »

Rick,

My client number has always been the same.

A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink - W.C. Fields
rcutler
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2007, 02:11:38 pm »

Rick,

My client number has always been the same.

Ahh wished I had not thrown away last years letter then. It doesn't happen to bear any relationship to ACO numbers does it?
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2007, 02:15:16 pm »

My client number has always been the same (I didn't know this until somebody on here pointed this out to me!) and I never quote it.  And it does not resemble my ACO membership number which is 4 digits only, whereas my client number has 5.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2007, 02:21:14 pm »

I don't think you need to quote it as they seem to tie orders up with the right number.
rcutler
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2007, 02:27:10 pm »

I don't think you need to quote it as they seem to tie orders up with the right number.

WOW!! Some logic applies then!
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2007, 03:20:22 pm »

WOW!! Some logic applies then!

Quick, write it on the calendar - we've found some logic from the ACO!  Shocked Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: