Club Arnage
May 11, 2024, 10:21:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free spare FoS entrance ticket - Saturday  (Read 2340 times)
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2015, 08:07:26 pm »

Folks,

The missus and I are heading for Sussex on Friday for a long weekend away and were going to the FoS on Saturday - we had been planning for a day out with the missus, but she's not particularly mobile at present.  Hence, I'll go, solo for the day and have 2 entrance tickets, one of which is now spare. 

As I have been given them as complimentary tickets, I don't want to sell the spare - but if there is a fellow CAer who can use it to go, or add to an existing group, then I'd far rather pass it on for nowt, with a simple request that the receipient pays a visit to the RAF Rally Association stand (at the top of the hill by the upper collecting paddock and rally track) and considers making a modest donation to the RAF Benevolent Fund.

Anyone interested, please PM me to sort posting it or arrange to meet up beforehand.

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 10:34:24 pm »

I've been given complementary tickets for Thursday so I'll pass... But if you have a spare hour Mark, do let me know if you fancy a cup of tea, we are only ten minutes away from Goodwood, in the opposite direction to the traffic jams in Chichester.

AZ

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 11:16:25 pm »

I've been given complementary tickets for Thursday so I'll pass... But if you have a spare hour Mark, do let me know if you fancy a cup of tea, we are only ten minutes away from Goodwood, in the opposite direction to the traffic jams in Chichester.

AZ

Almost certainly will do on one of the days we're in the area - PM sent

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
JT
CA Veteran

Roughton Gentleman's Club

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 08:12:18 am »

Hi Mark - if the ticket's still free I'd be very grateful. Have got tickets for every other day but failed for Saturday.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: