Club Arnage
May 09, 2024, 05:35:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ticket Ordering for 2011  (Read 108530 times)
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2010, 07:01:32 pm »

Seriously thinking about not going.

I'm sure that if I can go back after the sh*t that came my way this year you surely can.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2010, 09:48:44 pm »

Just had my e-mail request kicked back to me, refusing to process.
When's Spa?

This year was second weekend of May, that's the LMS. Spa 24 is usually early August, or something.
We paid €5 for parking per car, with permission to camp/bbq/party. No facilities as outside fences though, bring your own Wink

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2010, 09:57:07 pm »

Perhaps that is what they want.   Evil Evil Evil
I think you could be right  Huh

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2010, 10:00:03 pm »

I think there will be a lot of shoulder shrugging going on, probably enough to get an RSI !
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2010, 10:09:39 pm »

Finally managed to get something in the basket (practice in case any decent campsites appear) and fell foul of the mobile number.
Even tried changing it on my registration details to a french mobile number, and that didn't work.
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2010, 10:18:26 pm »

Finally managed to get something in the basket (practice in case any decent campsites appear) and fell foul of the mobile number.
Even tried changing it on my registration details to a french mobile number, and that didn't work.
The mobile number goes in the box below the box which says "mobile number", ie in the middle box. Don't try and replace the words in that top box with your number.
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2010, 10:35:26 pm »

The mobile number goes in the box below the box which says "mobile number", ie in the middle box. Don't try and replace the words in that top box with your number.

Are we looking at the same login section? I'm looking at 'Mon compte billetterie'
Box in the middle is for password and only excepts 8 characters.

Have found another way round the problem though, got to the payment page!!!!!!!!
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2010, 11:17:55 pm »

Are we looking at the same login section?
Probably not.
Have found another way round the problem though, got to the payment page!!!!!!!!

Well done!!
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2010, 09:11:52 am »

Just checked at 08:10 , still only showing 3 zones for camping!

If anyone get ibn and find that more campsites are showing it would be good to know about it.
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2010, 11:20:03 am »

Blistering Barnacles, they're not making it easy! I reckon the ACO have been reading too much Richard Dawkins.
Is Mystic Meg taking bookings? (ok, I know she's dead now, but technically, this shouldn't make any difference)
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2010, 01:26:45 pm »

Mystic Meg dead? When?   Huh

Are you sure you're not thinking of Doris Stokes? To be fair you don't need to be Doris Stokes, or even Russell Grant, to foresee this utter ACO shambles.

We camped next to that Shelly von Strunkel one year. She predicted both an Audi win and that something terrible would happen to The Gimp's left testicle, which became somehow punctured and subsequently swelled to the size of a builder's fist, so I suppose there might be something in it after all...

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2010, 03:23:00 pm »

Termie don't worry about the ACO stands.  They are sold out as far as I can tell.  Both 17 and 18.

There doen't seem to much in the way of Camping either.  So I guess I'll go with Plan A.  (Wait and see what is on offer from Team Langoustine).

T.

I would not hold your breath. i spoke to someone this morning who was present at the Official Ticket Agency meeting last week and it looks like Langoustine won't be getting MB or Houx.  Team Langoustine look to only have Tetre Rouge and will be building a private enclosure, but some of these are without vehicle access (parking is in Vert), but this looks like all they will have this year.
 All of the remaining 4 official agents (Airtrack is the fifth but do not do camping, darling) have had their allocation very much reduced for 2011 and many will only be offering tickets for the plum sites (MB, Houx) as an expensive package with ferry etc.

It makes you wonder if the ACO actually want anyone camping these days? Either way, expect a hike in camping passes through the agencies for 2011 Roll Eyes

Edited to stop my friend getting into trouble
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 06:38:29 pm by Dr Sconefinger..LB » Logged

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2010, 03:29:08 pm »

As Houx not numbered are the only camping tickets that are currently available and worth having, does anyone know which part of houx they are on?
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2010, 04:26:20 pm »

have had their allocation very much reduced for 2011

You have to hope that more will be available for direct purchase then, unless the ACO is greatly reducing the camping areas, which I don't think the local business community would be happy about. The happy campers put a lot of money into bars, restaurants, shops and petrol stations during the run up.
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2010, 04:52:55 pm »

My source says that even they don't know where the tickets are going. Houx is being reducing in size yet again for more building work but apart from that all is as before.

so the ACO are not showing all the campsites on line and the agencies are desperately short (they are awaiting another release of tickets on Friday this week), so just where are the tickets going this year?Huh

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: