Club Arnage
May 11, 2024, 05:04:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ACO email: PRIORITY OPENING OF THE TICKETING WILL BE ON NOVEMBER 6th 2012  (Read 10593 times)
Mr Termite

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 11:40:35 am »

Morning, Chaps & Chapesses

A few weeks back, I got my arse in gear and rang the ACO about Deb's membership, which expired at the end-October. Lady seemed quite happy for me to transfer to my name, and a new card with a new membership number would arrive. I paid up. Last week a card duly arrived - in Deb's name, with old number - but with no conjoint card, which used to arrive for me, of course. This morning I tried using this to book - zippo. So rang, and lady found my details had been entered, gave me my new membership number - and transferred me to the billeterie, where a very nice man booked my ACO Tribune ticket and a Parking Blanc space, as well as a general entrance ticket. Again, all paid for - so I expect to be there!

Missing Termietermite
nopanic - neil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2012, 11:56:08 am »

A few weeks back, I got my arse in gear and rang the ACO about Deb's membership, which expired at the end-October. Lady seemed quite happy for me to transfer to my name, and a new card with a new membership number would arrive. I paid up. Last week a card duly arrived - in Deb's name, with old number - but with no conjoint card, which used to arrive for me, of course. This morning I tried using this to book - zippo. So rang, and lady found my details had been entered, gave me my new membership number - and transferred me to the billeterie, where a very nice man booked my ACO Tribune ticket and a Parking Blanc space, as well as a general entrance ticket. Again, all paid for - so I expect to be there!

YEA - Good news Ian

I get the kettle on  Wink or a bottle open - call round, hope to be somewhere on MB

If you're going through hell, keep going.
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2012, 12:45:02 pm »

Excellent News Ian

YEA - Good news Ian

I get the kettle on  Wink or a bottle open - call round, hope to be somewhere on MB

Neil, you know exact where you are on MB, same place you have been for the last 3 years Wink
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2012, 05:36:40 pm »

Time to depart with some money I think and start the count down  Tongue

Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2012, 06:01:45 pm »

..... start the count down  Tongue

Yadda yadda... believe it when I see it!

Smiley
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2012, 06:41:17 pm »

Smiley

It's true Fran  Grin
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2012, 11:05:45 pm »

Smiley
It's true Fran  Grin

Started.....
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130622T15&p0=1271&msg=24+Heures+du+Mans+2013

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2012, 12:09:46 am »

Smiley

It's true Fran  Grin
angel

Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2012, 04:13:54 am »

Hi Ian,
         Good to hear you are planning to attend. I look forward to seeing you in June.
Canada Phil
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2012, 08:57:40 am »

It's true Fran  Grin

In that case Kev'is plans are further along than mine are!
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2012, 10:23:55 am »

It's true Fran  Grin

In that case Kev'is plans are further along than mine are!
Well get it sorted dear Fran, comes to something when I'm further ahead than you (and i did say i wasnt going to miss it 2013 Wink )

Grand_Fromage
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Real men do it for 24 hours

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2012, 07:43:23 pm »

The ticket office for the 2013 Le Mans 24 Hours will open tomorrow for the general public, (Tuesday 20th November). If you are an ACO member, today is your last day to get ahead of the crowd. If you are not an ACO member then stand by your laptop for the ticket stampede on Tuesday!

Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2012, 11:37:00 am »

Had a quick look - only campsites available on the online system seem to be "yellow camping"!

F
Jules G
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2012, 01:47:02 pm »

Had a quick look - only campsites available on the online system seem to be "yellow camping"!

F
Assume that's what it's called after the weekend rather than before due to the open air facilities
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2012, 02:30:38 pm »

Assume that's what it's called after the weekend rather than before due to the open air facilities

Either way, I don't think I want to go there....

F
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: