Club Arnage
May 20, 2024, 05:26:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Christmas  (Read 9124 times)
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2009, 08:56:38 pm »

Happy Christmas everyone, hope all are having a great time. Mine is only slightly dampend by those kind and socially responsible people from the Dorset Road Safety Partnership, who apprently have a very nice picture of rear of my motorcycle doing a whole 36mph in a 30. Takes me back up to 9 points and a constant distraction whilst rideing and driving rather than concentrating on the road (20 years @ 50k + miles/ year, no accidents)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 12:44:17 pm by Ian.. » Logged
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2009, 11:49:29 pm »

Happy Christmas everyone, hope all are having a great time. Mine is only slightly dampend by those kind and socially responsible people from the Dorset Road Safety Partnership, who apprently have a very nice picture of rear of my motorcycle doing a whole 36mph in a 30. Takes me back up to 9 points and a constant distraction whilst rideing and driving rather than concentrating on the road (20 years @ 50k + miles, no accidents)

You.

Bloody.

Ijit.

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2009, 12:44:51 am »

Happy Christmas everyone, hope all are having a great time. Mine is only slightly dampend by those kind and socially responsible people from the Dorset Road Safety Partnership, who apprently have a very nice picture of rear of my motorcycle doing a whole 36mph in a 30. Takes me back up to 9 points and a constant distraction whilst rideing and driving rather than concentrating on the road (20 years @ 50k + miles, no accidents)

you only done 50k in 20 years Grin

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2009, 02:24:42 am »

I can verify that is definately not the case.  His poor car is only 4 years into his ownership, and at 200,000 miles is still somehow going (although - I think he's now split the radiator....)

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2009, 09:38:24 pm »

Ian, where did you get photographed?
Littledown, heading towards Iford Bridge, just pisses me off, the last points were on a handheld gun cos the guy clearly needed to make up his numbers (virtually deserted duel carridgeway leading to an industrial estate in Poole, its got a 30 limit!,there were 3 traffic cars tucked away in a side turn, taking turns,  the guy was crouched down behind a sign, I thought he was litter picking), I only seem to get caught just over the limit, when its safe to be so, of course camara's do not make that distinction, they just make money and screw up peoples lives.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2009, 03:03:41 am »

...., they just make money and screw up peoples lives.

There's an easy way of not getting caught you know Ian...!!!!!  police  angel angel
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2009, 10:17:46 am »

A very belated Happy Christmas to everyone.
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2009, 10:28:47 am »

tough, I know where you mean, the built up area with the kiddies centre, guess they try to stop the cherubs getting injured from the speeding motorists, fixed camera, been there over ten years, known accident black spot.  Will you appeal?
Dont see any avalible grounds to appeal, which is really my point, this was at 5.30 in the evening, I was at the front of the lights 300yards before the camera, all traffic ahead had gone, even on my bike I could have been doing 70 if I have been riding irresponsibly.
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The only self appointed peer on Maison Blanche!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2009, 06:14:34 pm »

...., they just make money and screw up peoples lives.

There's an easy way of not getting caught you know Ian...!!!!!  police  angel angel
Tow a caravan?Huh?

I tested negative for patience.
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2009, 06:17:53 pm »

Happy christmas?  Sad No such luck.

I went to the local Tesco tonight to do my xmas shop-up. £108 later with not that much to show for an hour spent in a hateful crowded store full of nasty fat smelly idiots, I was carrying my bags across the ice-covered carpark. Needless to say the bag split open and my provisions rolled across the car park. A rather nice bottle of Chablis smashed and my priority was to remove the glass from the thoroughfare to prevent injuries to kiddies and car tyres etc. As I was on my hands and knees in the driving sleet some stupid old hag decided she couldn't be bothered to wait and drove right through the fallen shopping, bursting open a carton of fresh tomato and basil soup, squashing a pound of butter and crushing my sprouts. Enraged I hurled a stray potato at the back of her Suzuki Jeep which bounced of her rear window. The car stopped and her husband jumped out for a confrontation. I am afraid to say some rather strong Yuletide insults were traded as i pointed out his selfish wife's shortcomings as a human being. Finally I challenged them to come round my house on christmas day so i could eat my dinner off her tits. They didn't take my address.

So f**k them. f**k their Suzuki. f**k the ACO. f**k the French. And last but not least, f**k christmas.  Angry Angry Angry
Andy
Take my advice - go to  Sainsbury's - better class of shopper!!!!

Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2009, 08:04:58 pm »

......There's an easy way of not getting caught you know Ian...!!!!!  police  angel angel

Tow a caravan?Huh?

Hey, that my line

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Lord Steve
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2009, 09:21:41 pm »

Sorry Lorrymeister

My advice is "Don't tow a caravan" , just drive like you are towing one!

It doesn't matter anyway - I've been on it all day and am comletely twatted Uncle Bryn!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: