Club Arnage
May 10, 2024, 11:58:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who, Where, When... 2006  (Read 32373 times)
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2006, 07:16:26 pm »

Del,
It's so long ago now I can't remember how the hell I booked it! I'm pretty sure I used money and some sort of communication, but more than that I cannot say. I can see though, that my travel fund is £50 lighter, so something's going on. No e-confirmation and no post, I even see that the crossing times are now different from the ones that I booked. Has one of their boats sank?
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2006, 07:26:15 pm »

Has one of their boats sank?

H

I hope not - they've only got one.

The only thing I can advise, H, is to keep trying on the phone.  They don't have an army of staff, which is how they can keep the fares down.  Anyway, the guy that answers the phone has probably been off over Easter.  Try again tomorrow.

Del

Team Delboy Racing
chrisbeatty
CA Veteran

Note to self, think of something witty.

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2006, 07:28:31 pm »

Does anyone else think they, well y'know, maybe or sort of could be, possibly a rumour, be doing that crossing?
Do they exist? Alright, it seemed a bargain at the time.

Going on past experience H, just turn up & shout at them, they'll let you on. Just be prepared to swim after shouting "there's a bomb in that car" on your way up to the "passenger area"

So moving vaguely back on topic...

There's a minimum of 4 cars & god knows how many people going to Le Mans this year we have only a few recurring visitors (other than me) & have no team name because of that, any ideas gratefully received on a postcard though...  Smiley

1 VW Bora (diesel) with 3 people, a Merc C180 "sport coupe" (seating 4 Le Mans virgins) & another as yet to be arranged car pour moi (hopefully something with some "poke") are getting the 7am Speedferries on Wednesday morning, aiming to be in HA for mid afternoon (hopefully in the CA area of this green & pleasant (yet dusty) land habited by only the elite few Wink )

A second wave (of virgins) will be coming in 1 car (this bit is a little hazy) via Pompey - Caen on Friday.

Heading back on Monday (the Merc driver reckons he's getting the 9:55am ferry...yeah right!!)

All in all very much looking forward to it & already working on amusing pranks to be played on all newbies (ideas are again welcome...) Grin

That said...planning is already underway for 2007 when we move into the 21st century with a camper (fridge, TV, satellite...hmmm). Has anyone ordered 2007 tickets yet??
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2006, 07:53:48 pm »

I've always got a confirmation email from them too...
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2006, 12:43:11 pm »

Has anyone ordered 2007 tickets yet??

Yup sorted Grin

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: