Club Arnage
May 06, 2024, 05:57:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nurburgring 24hrs - advice needed!  (Read 116747 times)
Weena

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 18, 2009, 09:54:49 pm »

Rick/LPP/Andy/Pyro/Bradders/Doris - are any of you taking a music playing device?

Having had the lowdown from Rick about the car arrangements, I reckon the only thing we'll have room for is an iPod Nano  Roll Eyes

oh noooooo, you know how the melans like to dance!  Wink is anyone else meeting up with us from CA that could bring music??? any DFH'ers??
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 19, 2009, 02:35:12 am »

Ro - I think I'm going to bring my laptop. which is packed with Music - Steve is bringing his Ipod, and I am obviously bringing my car, which has quite a big stereo system - Although I suspect the bit that adds beef to the volume might have to stay at home....we'll see - depends how light Steve can travel really!!

If anyone has some kind of mid sized speaker system, then it would probably be a good addition to the luggage as there's a limit to the amount I can run my car, and the laptop speakers are unlikely to set the world alight?

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 19, 2009, 09:33:14 am »

I'm sure any neighbouring Germans will have some music with them.  Granted it might be Europop trash or David Hasslehoff but beggars can't be choosers.   Grin

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: May 19, 2009, 10:00:36 am »

Thanks LT, just wondered which country was the cheapest ... are you joining us at the ring at all?
Nope, can't make it, got a festival to attend already that weekend, if I would join you afterwarths, I would show up sundaymorning at 4, completly sober!!

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: May 19, 2009, 10:04:14 am »

I'm sure any neighbouring Germans will have some music with them.  Granted it might be Europop trash or David Hasslehoff but beggars can't be choosers.   Grin

Dx

Could be worse, could be Scooter all weekend long Grin

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 19, 2009, 10:27:32 am »

I bought one of the LM/Nurburgring 99E ticket deals last week.... still nothing arrived Angry

Did anyone else go for this deal?

PP

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 19, 2009, 10:33:01 am »

Dx

Everytime I've ever been to Germany or Austria, and that's quite a lot as i love going there, I've heard Life is Life at least eight times a day. And not always the original Opus version but the appallingly dreary version by Laibach.

It's a depressing state of affairs, watch it here at your peril...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbB1s7TZUQk&feature=related

Does anyone know why it is possible to march to ALL German music?  Grin

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 19, 2009, 10:35:28 am »

I bought one of the LM/Nurburgring 99E ticket deals last week.... still nothing arrived Angry

PP

No mate, I thought it looked like an obvious scam of Nigerian proprtions!  Wink

Weena

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 19, 2009, 10:43:03 am »

Ro - I think I'm going to bring my laptop. which is packed with Music - Steve is bringing his Ipod, and I am obviously bringing my car, which has quite a big stereo system - Although I suspect the bit that adds beef to the volume might have to stay at home....we'll see - depends how light Steve can travel really!!

If anyone has some kind of mid sized speaker system, then it would probably be a good addition to the luggage as there's a limit to the amount I can run my car, and the laptop speakers are unlikely to set the world alight?

So you havent got enough room to take a tent but you're taking a lap top?

Am I the only one that thinks Brads a sandwich short of a picnic??  Roll Eyes  Smiley
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2009, 10:45:39 am »

PP

I am beginning to think the same Angry

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2009, 10:46:19 am »

So you havent got enough room to take a tent but you're taking a lap top?

Am I the only one that thinks Brads a sandwich short of a picnic??  Roll Eyes  Smiley

No i agree, but I think he also forgot to pack the scotch eggs, dundee cake, thermos of tea and the tartan blankie too.

Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: May 19, 2009, 11:02:49 am »

PP

I am beginning to think the same Angry

I didn't bother either - pay on the door will do me.  I reckon you'll get the tickets in time for LM  Grin

How many Nigerian naira is 99 euro ?

Steve East Anglian cobras

knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2009, 12:15:29 pm »

Dx

Everytime I've ever been to Germany or Austria, and that's quite a lot as i love going there, I've heard Life is Life at least eight times a day. And not always the original Opus version but the appallingly dreary version by Laibach.

It's a depressing state of affairs, watch it here at your peril...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbB1s7TZUQk&feature=related

Does anyone know why it is possible to march to ALL German music?  Grin

Did you know that the particular opus song can actually be blamed on a dutch beer manufacturer (see linky), Bavaria! sh*te beer by the way, never buy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTMQ643iYwU

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2009, 01:34:36 pm »

Just been and bought some euros. Getting excited now!!! Grin Grin Grin

Kristof
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2009, 01:43:43 pm »

Bavaria! sh*te beer by the way, never buy it!

Just like all the other Dutch beers Grin ...

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: