Club Arnage
May 17, 2024, 09:14:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA members Guidebook for LM 2006  (Read 51699 times)
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2006, 06:02:30 pm »

Hi there,

thanks to all of you, especially to termietermite, I got lots of pics already. I'm right now sitting at the pool in some nice hotel in Egypt with a glass of excellent Irish whisky in front of me and work on them... Grin Grin Grin

Waiting for more pics to come

Cheers

Werner

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2006, 06:16:41 pm »

Ta, no probs.  Of course, having now got back from the circuit again and finally paid attention to what's on the forum, I realise why the IcerBrakes Ferrari was missing....  Take it you've seen the news abt Nelson Piquet Jr?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: June 03, 2006, 08:46:41 pm »

Ta, no probs.  Of course, having now got back from the circuit again and finally paid attention to what's on the forum, I realise why the IcerBrakes Ferrari was missing....  Take it you've seen the news abt Nelson Piquet Jr?

Yes, the Bouchut and Piquet changes are already in the guide.

hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
Gordonwr
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 03, 2006, 11:57:32 pm »

Brilliant guide, well done to everyone involved!! Special thanks to Werner, and I hope to see you all on Sat night.

Always go into a corner too fast, in case it turns out to be a quick one!
nickliv
« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2006, 09:54:52 am »

Spotted a small  typo in the 'driving' part, the speed limits on the open road are up as 90 kph / 65 mph.

probably ought to read 90 kph / 55 mph

Apart from that' it's wonderful, and I'll be using it all, and I don't mean when the bogs run out of 3 ply ticket.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2006, 12:19:18 pm »

Where can I download a copy?

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2006, 12:28:34 pm »

Bob, its not finished yet, Werner is in the Red Sea and working on the guide, but what is available can be seen here.  Its good you know, very good.  Peter

http://www.lemanszone.de/caguide2006.html

« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 12:36:08 pm by Ferrari Spider » Logged
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2006, 12:47:03 pm »

Thanks Peter

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2006, 05:54:51 pm »

Can anyone who's on site take a pic of the poo bar location and mail it to me so I can put it into the guide: president@lemanszone.de

Have fun

Werner

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2006, 07:34:02 pm »

Can anyone who's on site take a pic of the poo bar location and mail it to me so I can put it into the guide: president@lemanszone.de

Have fun

Werner
Did I remember to say that the poo bar is R4 on the map I sent you, right opposite the ACO members' building.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2006, 11:16:28 pm »

Have fun

Werner
Did I remember to say that the poo bar is R4 on the map I sent you, right opposite the ACO members' building.

Yes, you wrote that to me, thanks a lot

smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2006, 09:22:56 am »

Well I took loads of car pics in the pits on Friday but I'm not sure I have time to send you them, as they will all need resizing first and I have to go to Scotland this week. Let me know of tyhere are any specifics you need and I will look if I have them. I couldn't see where the poo bar might be, nor could I see where most of the village would be. They seem a little behind. I think we will see a lot of temporary erections this year (oo'er)
SmithA
CA Veteran

smithytours.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2006, 09:56:02 am »

I have taken some pics of the cars and will sort them out tonight, zip them up and send them over (may not be many that you can use as i am no David Bailey!!!!) i also have some film that i will make in to small chunks showing where the poo bar may well be (360 view from the end of the new Dulop tunnel. that is uploading on to my home pc as i bash this keyboard. i will post a link to it as soon as it is done.

Andy

LM 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07 - LMS Silverstone 05 - Donington 06 - Jarama 06 - Monza 07 - Valencia 07 - Silverstone 07
vqdave
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

world humbering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2006, 10:52:27 am »

probably a bit late but is there any chance of the 24arses getting a mention, i can mail over a 24arses logo and any arse pics or wordage on taking arse pics you might need. let me know...... Grin

Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2006, 03:45:35 pm »

Good news guys,

I've got decent Pictures off ALL cars for the entry list chapter of our guide, thanks to all of you who sent some. I'm about to finish that chapter today, so no need to send more pictures

Cheers

Werner

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: