Club Arnage
May 16, 2024, 05:42:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brands Hatch - Group C / F1 Masters  (Read 6749 times)
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2007, 02:45:58 pm »

Grin  The trouble is, everytime he came inside he dripped on the floor.  Bloody inconsiderate if you ask me  Wink Grin
keithk
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2007, 03:27:53 pm »

We managed to see some of testing on Saturday and the weather was quite nice.  The cars were beautiful and very evocative of times gone by.

The weather for the rest of the weekend was dreadful, I'm lucky that my role keeps me inside and I only ventured out on a couple of occasions. 

It was such a shame as the programme was wonderful and the Masters organisation and MSV had put together a good event.

I managed to see most of the testing on Saturday and the weather was quite nice.  The cars were beautiful and very evocative of times gone by.

The weather for the rest of the weekend was dreadful, I'm unlucky that my role keeps me ouside and I only ventured inside on a couple of occasions. 

the cricket at Clearways was good http://www.gtphotosport.com/masterscricket/index.html

LOL - nicely put KK!   Interesting how the same event can be experienced so differently depending on your viewpoint. Grin

Yes one lap in the "winners" Capri and that was it.... The Saturday afternoon picnic was nice all those cars
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2007, 04:11:06 pm »

We managed to see some of testing on Saturday and the weather was quite nice.  The cars were beautiful and very evocative of times gone by.

The weather for the rest of the weekend was dreadful, I'm lucky that my role keeps me inside and I only ventured out on a couple of occasions. 

It was such a shame as the programme was wonderful and the Masters organisation and MSV had put together a good event.

I managed to see most of the testing on Saturday and the weather was quite nice.  The cars were beautiful and very evocative of times gone by.

The weather for the rest of the weekend was dreadful, I'm unlucky that my role keeps me ouside and I only ventured inside on a couple of occasions. 

the cricket at Clearways was good http://www.gtphotosport.com/masterscricket/index.html

LOL - nicely put KK!   Interesting how the same event can be experienced so differently depending on your viewpoint. Grin

Yes one lap in the "winners" Capri and that was it.... The Saturday afternoon picnic was nice all those cars

Whilst the Clearways wicket looked worse than the one at The Oval after the Free George Davis people had been at it, I have to say KK makes a much better cricketing snapper than Dinger makes a batsman.

Could this be a new branch of your profession Keith? Mind you, I don't suppose you'd much rellish two months in the winter following the circus around somewhere like Australia/NZ/South Africa/Caibbean/Sri Lanka/India (delete as applicable).  Wink

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
keithk
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2007, 05:21:38 pm »

Whilst the Clearways wicket looked worse than the one at The Oval after the Free George Davis people had been at it, I have to say KK makes a much better cricketing snapper than Dinger makes a batsman.

Could this be a new branch of your profession Keith? Mind you, I don't suppose you'd much rellish two months in the winter following the circus around somewhere like Australia/NZ/South Africa/Caibbean/Sri Lanka/India (delete as applicable).  Wink
Dinger was quite "quick" for those that missed it a few seconds of Group C sorry the images not much but they were shot on my phone!

http://www.gtphotosport.com/movies_1/
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: