Club Arnage
May 13, 2024, 11:56:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maison Blanche Ticket  (Read 6525 times)
RRussell
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2003, 07:26:16 pm »

I have availlable one Maison Blanche Campsite pass which we do not now need and would like to sell. Face value is 50 Euro's (Whatever that is in proper money)
Please contact me on robin.russell@ukgateway.net.
Cheers
« Last Edit: May 22, 2003, 08:34:17 pm by RRussell » Logged
akers
CA Veteran

Pc Pirates

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2003, 02:57:49 am »

Smiley

Robin , I have emailed you as requested but in case you read this before you read your mail - please contact me on mark@akeroyd.net- it is so important that I get a campsite ticket

regards

Mark
 Cheesy Cheesy
Ruptured Duck Motorsport
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2003, 09:29:37 am »

Please see my pleading yesterday entitled "campsite pass needed"

Ta!

Scarred old slaver know he’s doin’ alright.
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2003, 03:57:06 pm »

This guy was selling tickets on the old forum.
He didn't reply for some time and then came:

"... As I have had several replies I propose the easiest way is to offer it to private treaty.
Minimum offer must be my cost..... Bids to be best offer you think will secure. "

No comment
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2003, 04:04:39 pm »

You're right KPY.

I think Robin should clarify his intentions here regarding whether he is selling at face value or just telling us face value is 50 euros.

Incidentally there is a ticket for sale on ebay (below face value I would add!) by someone call Kippy Laws. Any relation??

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2003, 04:36:30 pm »

Andy-

Can't comment can I?

But I may well have 1 or more spare tickets at face value next week. If so they will be posted here!
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2003, 07:02:05 pm »

Just catching up after a few days away.

I am going to mark this thread to keep an eye...if it wanders into well-trodden territory it will disappear without warning.

As will any other threads which are in any way suspect.

smokie

Kpy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

I'm a Le Manster

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2003, 07:08:20 pm »

Good for you Smokie!
akers
CA Veteran

Pc Pirates

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2003, 10:25:22 am »

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thanks Robin & Club Arnage - I now have a ticket for Masion Blanche and so will be there on the 14th at 4

Roll Eyes
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2003, 11:18:20 am »

Smokie,
I'm not having a go, honest. But can we have a definition of 'suspect'. We got by alright before, and I suspect that the 'suspect' posts provide for the most entertaining replies. But it's only a suspicion.
I know, it's a tough job, but etc...
I have to say I agree with Matt H's posts somewhere else on the forum regarding this censorship lark, and keep promising myself a bit of time to put some thoughts down. Open and Transparent (like all our thoughts on Kylies knickers) seems a good starting place.
H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2003, 10:29:58 pm »

H & Matt, I don't see what's wrong with a bit of censorship - for whatever reason (which needn't be our business) the site owners have a rule about no profiteering which is clearly expressed at the top of this forum.

It's their site, so it's up to them what appears on the site, and in my book they don't even need to justify WHY there might be limitations, although some explanation helps people understand (and I've done that already I hope)

With the new site format and software, they've been able to "appoint" someone (OK, I was the mug that volunteered!) to keep an eye, and try to enforce their rules, and I'm doing it in what I think is a reasonable way. I've noticed that the number of people attempting to bypass the rule has diminished since thread editing started...so it's having the desired effect. I've been told I'm doing it right, too.

I haven't deleted or altered much in any other area - I can only think of one, plus one merge, so only where threads are clearly against policy are they "at risk".

I think it's quite reasonable for a site to determine it's content and to take action to reduce or eliminate unwanted content.

I'm not even going to state my own position on censorship or profiteering, cos it really doesn't matter what I think. I'm just doing a job....

And you are all making me feel bad about it now!!! Waaaaahhhhh!!!

Serious point - I really haven't got much more to say about this than I've already said, but anyone who wants to discuss the way the site is run or moderated should feel free to message Chris Considine.
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2003, 12:33:43 am »

Smokie, I think that what you are doing is right, as  it was a comment from one of our crew and an answer fom myself, ref: prices on E bay, that was deleted. We use this forum and should abide by the rules that govern it. We also accept why this action was taken,ie: to stop the thread getting out of control and high lighting to other's that there are tickets to be had at high prices or to the highest bidder. We were made up to recieve the private e mail from your good self, explaining your actions and the reason that you believed that, this  action was justified.
Carry on Sir, Moderator.
Less than two weeks now before departure.
Catch u later.
Brian.

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
rastarse
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2003, 09:25:57 pm »

I agree with Brian, keep your standards up Smokie.
Rastarse
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: