Club Arnage
May 28, 2024, 11:13:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 11:00:34 pm 
Started by Cokey - Last post by Barry
Thanks so much, I'll try to navigate my way through that now.

Rob, if you happen to spot some and there are more than you need, I need 2, 1 at a pinch, get them. Money would be with you very quick. But I would have a slight query if there was an  extortionate mark up from face value.
So I could reciprocate if I find more than I need, how many do you need?

on: Today at 10:53:03 pm 
Did a bit of research, since 2nd April there have been a total of 8 Arnage corner tickets on the resale site, 2 batches of 4, one at the beginning of April, one at the beginning of May.
Cokey, I think we are going to be very, very lucky to get some.
Hen's teeth, unobtanium.
Almost given up hope. Sad

on: May 27, 2024, 11:58:55 am 
Started by Barry - Last post by Lawnmower Man

Staying @ Hotel de France @ La Chartre-sur-le Loir. I'd recommend a visit there if you get the opportunity. For those that aren't aware of the history, take a look online.... (I have no affiliation with them, apart from being a guest there for the last few years). Always something interesting to see 👍

I plan to pop out there on Friday  if I don't see you then I'm sure we will bump in to you in T18.

on: May 27, 2024, 10:16:43 am 
Started by Kiters - Last post by Kiters
General Entry ticket for sale (Physical Ticket) £90 + postage or collect from the Bristol area.

Cheers

on: May 26, 2024, 10:53:11 pm 
Started by Cokey - Last post by Cokey
Thanks so much, I'll try to navigate my way through that now.

on: May 26, 2024, 10:26:06 pm 
Started by Cokey - Last post by Aysedasi
Download and install the Telegram app which is available for iOS, Android or from the Microsoft Store for your pc.  Once installed and run, add in this link:-  

t.me/lemans_resale_advisor

You will then not only be notified of every ticket that goes up on the resale site, but you will be given a direct link to the purchase page.  You still need to be quick though, many tickets are gone inside a minute or two.  

on: May 26, 2024, 07:21:20 pm 
I'd love to use an app to notify me of re-sale tickets but I can't seem to find the app you are referring to. Could you please post a link to the app?

Many thanks,

Rob.

on: May 26, 2024, 03:05:17 pm 
Started by Cokey - Last post by Aysedasi
Use the Telegram app for notifications of all tickets coming up for resale.  You may yet get lucky.  There have certainly been a few Arnage campsite tickets over the last few weeks.  You just have to use the app and be quick when they come up. 

on: May 26, 2024, 01:14:42 pm 
Rarer than hen's teeth I'm afraid.
I'm trying to find a couple for some friends of mine who have been let down.

on: May 26, 2024, 01:38:54 am 
Hi,

I'm looking for an Arnage Campsite Ticket. I'm happy to buy outright or swap for my Beauséjour Campsite Ticket.

Thanks,

Rob.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10