Club Arnage
May 17, 2024, 07:43:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Portable 12 volt shower from maplins  (Read 15872 times)
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2009, 11:54:44 pm »

Powdered water has been around for years, just add water.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2009, 12:13:01 am »

Shocked

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
lynxd67

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2009, 07:57:05 am »

To avoid any further confusion, all FAQ on dehydrated water can be found here:-

http://www.buydehydratedwater.com/faq.htm
Queen Vic of the Melans
CA Veteran

Vicky

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2009, 10:25:08 am »

Claire, we have loads of the dry water stuff from when I bought the shower last time, if you need some let me know.  A little goes a long way!x
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2009, 12:39:59 pm »

I wouldnt use that can , looks well past its use before date, must be well off by now!

Although it might be ok if it was boiled first!
lady pig-pen

younger than kev_mk3

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2009, 05:17:09 pm »

HaHa rex has explained it all to me now....vair funny

stay ginger xxx
Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2009, 08:48:37 pm »

now explain it to me Rex

Huh

Wink

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 12:06:51 am »

now explain it to me Rex

Huh

Wink
I explained to Claire the other night that my comment about compressed water was a little fib but she was still interested in the dried water. She was sure it was invented to take into the bush by early explorers so they could squeeze fluids from plumbs and other moisture bearing fruit/glands to allow the brave gents/convicts some instant fruit juice in a diluted state.

She was watching CSI when I asked her about this so it may be a bit vague! Conversation was a little thin but I do seem to remember her mumbling something about great grand mother opening a tin, with absolute delight I expect, as a lady on a foraging mission was classed as a lady, not the usual sex object that most men of the era considered of a woman.

This was true, however and  once she was on all fours scooping sand like no tomorrow, she was unmolested and managed to find a large phallic shaped root of a plant known as a Schlong.
The plant its self is a rather uninteresting looking, scrawny, dull and hirstute individual but makes up for its self in survival fluids.
The story goes that great grand mother attacked the root, that filled her hands like something only seen in.. well... and drained it into the tin she had opened to fuel the thirsty explorers.

No one was prepared for the reaction. It was said that Schlong juice is good for the weary when watered down but... it went off like champagne! All the troops gathered round and used their hats to catch the marvellous overflowing bubbles, the tin was passed like a religious cup between the subjects, someone found a fuel can and that was filled and quaffed by those bringing up the rear.

The party continued for hours and then eventually the can ran out of bubbles...... but those that had supped were beyond behaviour as one knows. Scenes of terrible depravity fell upon the site, with hugging and talking sh*t and very valuable cans of vintage VB were wasted as they were launched at rival males in the struggle. They could still be found in the bush to this day. This appears to be normal behaviour for the males. The Females appear to just like sex in private. (Without her heavy dried water carrier)

The next day there was awful confusion as the women that were meant to be dried water carriers got lost as they left when they were meant to and had no sense of direction. The men lied in bed drunk. Groaning!

That meant that the great explorers had found Melbourne...  as did AC/DC with thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1iR2Wi3u5o

Drunken Posting! Grin Enough!

« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 12:29:00 am by Lord Pig-Pen » Logged

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2009, 01:02:23 am »

The Plumb you mention, would that be the well known Victoria Plumb?
You will have to ask the lady that has come from such regions. Then ask me... it will involve less swearing and a factual answer.

Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2009, 02:09:42 pm »

It was Grin

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: