Club Arnage
May 04, 2024, 09:47:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
 on: March 11, 2024, 10:44:02 am 
Started by enzo - Last post by enzo
Anyone got any advice we have never in the previous years stayed at the campsite on Sunday night after the race. But this year we are.
Is the circuit/town dead on Sunday night ?
Any advice greatly received.

on: March 06, 2024, 08:08:15 pm 
Started by Aysedasi - Last post by Kev_mk3
So happy to see Peugeot doing better now and hope they keep improving.

on: March 06, 2024, 02:03:20 pm 
Started by Aysedasi - Last post by enzo
Its going to get interesting alright. The BOP is going to have a big influence and some will be complaining. Ferrari have basically admitted there car is built for LM primarily.
Peugeot bringing a big upgrade at next race supposedly with a rear wing now so if they continue with their bop weight advantage etc. and the new car works watch out for that to be quick come June too.

Cant wait for it now !!

on: March 05, 2024, 12:43:53 pm 
Started by Aysedasi - Last post by Barry
Watched the entire race which I really enjoyed.
Felt a bit sorry for Peugeot.
BoP needs a few tweaks but they do have a couple of races before the big one to tinker with it.
I was also a bit surprised by BMW's showing, but they had a slow start in IMSA last year and although it's not a brand new car, it's a new team, new driver line ups on different tyres, so it will be interesting to see how they go at Imola.
That Lambo looks stunning!
Very glad I have tickets for LM, should be a cracking race.

on: March 05, 2024, 12:34:44 pm 
Started by Aysedasi - Last post by Werner
A v ery intersting report about the handling of the BoP for teh Hypercars by ACO/FIA: https://www.racecar-engineering.com/articles/sportscar/analysing-the-first-race-for-wecs-new-behind-closed-doors-bop/

on: March 04, 2024, 10:30:41 am 
Started by Aysedasi - Last post by Aysedasi
I listened to it all! Seemed really good racing. Still more work to do on BOP. Feel Toyota were shafted.
Gt3 looks really good though. Le Mans will be a good one.

As I've said elsewhere than here, what goes around comes around.  Toyota have had it very easy for a number of years now, the 'balance' will continue to shift.  But the ACO are going to have to have a careful eye on the Porsche performance, otherwise it'll be a walkover with the strength in depth they'll have at Le Mans.  

The delta between the H cars and the GT3's was quite spectacular, even in Qatar.

Going to lead to a very exciting first 3 or 4 laps at LM, especially if the H cars need to lap the GT3's at any point on the circuit other than after Tertre Rouge or coming our of Mulsanne towards Indy!

Yep.  They're going to be lapping them every 3-4 laps. 

on: March 04, 2024, 09:53:41 am 
Started by Aysedasi - Last post by clkgtrlm1
The delta between the H cars and the GT3's was quite spectacular, even in Qatar.

Going to lead to a very exciting first 3 or 4 laps at LM, especially if the H cars need to lap the GT3's at any point on the circuit other than after Tertre Rouge or coming our of Mulsanne towards Indy!

on: March 03, 2024, 11:58:27 pm 
Started by Aysedasi - Last post by Rhino
I listened to it all! Seemed really good racing. Still more work to do on BOP. Feel Toyota were shafted.
Gt3 looks really good though. Le Mans will be a good one.

on: March 03, 2024, 06:19:12 pm 
Started by Aysedasi - Last post by Werner
I watched 2 hours mid-race and the last hour, good that the season has started again. Obviously they have changed a lot to the platform Bop between LMH and LMDh. First time the LMDh cars were competitive in the WEC. But they overdid it probably a little with Toyota which was the heaviest car with even reduced power. What I found surprising was the lack of performance at BMW, unlike Alpine this is not a new car.

on: March 03, 2024, 11:04:53 am 
Started by Aysedasi - Last post by Aysedasi
As things seem to be pretty much dead here on the discussion front, I thought I'd post seeking views on what we saw at Qatar....  I watched about 7 hours (sadly I couldn't watch the last hour and a half) but I enjoyed it enormously.  My mouth is really beginning to water for Le Mans.....  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10