Club Arnage
May 29, 2024, 05:38:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news always comes with a downside  (Read 3927 times)
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2010, 01:35:54 pm »

Good news is that I have been given a place on the Network Rail Advanced Apprenticeship scheme and I start on the 13th of september in Portsmouth for my 1st year  Grin

Downside is,due to the intense training in 1st year my holidays are set times and barring a miracle next years Le Mans is now a no go aswel  Angry

2012 it is then  Roll Eyes

They have lumps of what round the back???
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 01:38:03 pm »

Surely, knowing you will miss 2011, and knowing that you have your new role, you can now justify Le Mans 2010?  Wink

Oh, Congratulations by the way!!  Smiley
Ade

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 01:51:54 pm »

Congratulations Mike.

LM 2010 -  go on you know you want to. Do you honestly think you can manage 2 years without going?

Ade

Le Mans - the how you get there is not quite as important as being there.
Brian

Ok where are the Pikie's

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 02:38:02 pm »

But on the positive front, my Son in law works on the dock yard at Portsmouth, so you will be looked after Grin
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 10:03:33 pm »

2 years away from Le Mans is going to be VERY hard to take but plans for race weekend have been finalised for this year and it will "almost" be like being there. Myself and Scott,the newbie from last year will be pitched up in the garden with the laptop and live streaming coverage of the race with a big set of speakers to bring the noise  Evil

Mr Spider,I hope all is well with you?? A curry night would be an awesomee plan,not so sure about the gay thing though   Undecided

Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 10:16:07 pm »

But on the positive front, my Son in law works on the dock yard at Portsmouth, so you will be looked after Grin

as there are many of us that live only a spit and hop from the dockyard gates, me, Robbo SPS, Ian... Snoring Rhino, Landman, a handful of Melans, Kiwi swimming instructor to name a few.

Soon organise a curry night out and some of the joys of the gay night life in Pompey. Grin

The Kiwi Swimming Instructor!! now there's memory to conjure with, who has the best picture (may reqiure a DNOAW warning).
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 10:40:46 pm »

as there are many of us that live only a spit and hop from the dockyard gates, me, Robbo SPS, Ian... Snoring Rhino, Landman, a handful of Melans, Kiwi swimming instructor to name a few.

Soon organise a curry night out and some of the joys of the gay night life in Pompey. Grin

The Kiwi Swimming Instructor!! now there's memory to conjure with, who has the best picture (may reqiure a DNOAW warning).

show me!!! show me!!!

Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2010, 11:04:30 pm »

show me!!! show me!!!

She was a friend of Lisa's was she not??  I'm sure I found some old LM photos of her, and Lisa was in most of them. 

Fond memories....<raises glass to Lisa>

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 04:52:08 pm »

Good to hear it FS  Smiley We will definately have to arrange a night or 2 out when im down in portsmouth. Its really Gosport im going to be in at the Navy base. Training with the sailors  Wink

jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2010, 04:41:41 pm »

Ironically a photo of the New Zealand Swimming Instructor appeared on Facebook recently
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: