Club Arnage
May 14, 2024, 08:52:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ALLOCATION FOR 2009 RECEIVED  (Read 54771 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2009, 02:04:58 pm »

I am beginning to get very suspicious about our order, Barry, and what has happened to it.  No response from the aco to my e-mail and sadly, unlike past years, I'm not able to nip into the office and chat face to face, nor to phone about my/our order.  I know that Bas has heard but I don't exactly remember if his order was with ours or not - much has happened since then!

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Bas
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2009, 03:10:25 pm »

Yes Debs you handed-in our bookings at the PQ weekend, (again thank you very much) and we were allocated Houx (2nd choice).

Client nr 18xxx and booking nr. 153xxx so things donot add up. Huh

Better just e-mail the booking office, they are pretty quick these days.
I had to change my booking last week and within a few days my new allocation was in the mail.

Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2009, 03:57:36 pm »

I think I'll get on the phone tomorrow to try and find out whats happening.

Deb I'll let you know what they say about mine.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 04:11:22 pm by Barry » Logged
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2009, 06:24:01 pm »

Thanks both.  I'm semi fixed up due to the kindness of other members, but with a duff leg would really prefer aco grandstand and blanc parking if I can get them.  The campsite's not so much of a problem for me and I'm happy with what I've managed to scrounge.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2009, 11:00:35 am »

Just spoken to the ACO, apparently my request is sitting on the system, grandstand seats allocated, waiting for them to allocate the campsite. I won't be getting the letter for at least 2 weeks.
They were unable to tell me what site I would get.
I am looking at it positivley that we haven't, as yet, been allocated BJS.

As our request was one that Deb handed in at testing, if you booked early, but haven't heard, you might br OK.
MIKE C (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran

How f---ing fast was That!!! Time for a Low Flyer!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2009, 12:39:57 pm »

I had a phone call from the ACO last week, the girl said that MB was sold out but I had my BN camping passes and the grandstand seat I asked for. Still not got the letter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It is just so Bloody frustrating. Huh

Roll on June and the lush grass of BN!!!
dukla
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2009, 06:01:48 pm »

Was getting a tad nervous as had heard zip since submitting application by fax on 10 July so sent an email yesterday.

Lo and behold my postie struggled through the blizzard this morning to deliver letter from ACO postmarked 30-01-09, Arnage as requested, Client # 64xxx, Booking # 1550yy

Smiley
alibongo
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2009, 07:49:33 pm »

Still waiting for my allocation, dont need the camping ticket whatever they decide to give me but I would like my grandstand ticket  Angry

been there done that doing it again !
MIKE C (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran

How f---ing fast was That!!! Time for a Low Flyer!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2009, 01:48:55 pm »

I gave up this morning, I just had to ring the ACO to see what has happened to my allocation letter. This to my simple understanding was going to be posted last week. WRONG!!!!. After a conversation with another nice young lady at the ACO, I was told that BN has not even been allocated yet. So the lottery is still on if you have ordered BN passes.  Uness you know different

Frustrated as usual Huh

Mike

Roll on June and the lush grass of BN!!!
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2009, 02:02:41 pm »

I've was told by a couple of agents yesterday that they had just been allocated Bleu Nord.

Steve East Anglian cobras

knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2009, 03:50:26 pm »

I've was told by a couple of agents yesterday that they had just been allocated Bleu Nord.

That means, either the ACO are lying through their nose, or the agencies, take your pick (no, not your nose!) Wink

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
redstu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Buuuuurp!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2009, 04:12:11 pm »

"Dear Sir,

No it's not possible, the waiting lists are closed and we have only availability in Beauséjour or Pincenardière.

Yours faithfully."

Is the response that Ive just received from ACO when I asked (by email)if I could be put on a waitlist for BN. I may swap to Pincenardiere just for the hell of it!

It was a quick response though!
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2009, 04:58:53 pm »

"Dear Sir,

No it's not possible, the waiting lists are closed and we have only availability in Beauséjour or Pincenardière.

Yours faithfully."

Is the response that Ive just received from ACO when I asked (by email)if I could be put on a waitlist for BN. I may swap to Pincenardiere just for the hell of it!

It was a quick response though!

If you go for Pincenardiere this year, you'll be at the top of the list for that site for next year. Better go for it now you can, next year all the people being bumped from BSJ will end up there Grin That is of course, if the logic holds up!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2009, 05:10:39 pm »

Thanks for that, Barry; I may have panicked too early in which case I may well have double purchased but I prefer that to having nowt.  I've been off line for the last 24 hours but now sorted thanks to the hunky Stephane. Tongue

JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sûrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2009, 08:59:28 am »

Does anyone think being an ACO member makes any differance to the allocations these days (except on the tribs)? For the last two years we've got BSJ (and most of the friends I know who are also members) and I'm really wondering what I'm getting for my membership Euro these days?

I've had to buy my layby tickets from agencies to get anywhere near the track for the last 2-3 years and I can get good trib seats through them too (agreed, not the club one though) so I'm starting to wonder if the extra money spent by purchasing through agencies could be re-covered by binning my ACO membership.......
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: