Club Arnage
May 03, 2024, 05:51:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Houx Annexe Tickets up for grabs....  (Read 7299 times)
Dan
CA Veteran

Don P

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2003, 12:44:10 pm »

Morning dudes...

Big cluster f**K on our plans this year and to cut a very very long story short there are only two of us going this year on bikes in need of some logistical help from anyone out there who can. I have three Houx Annexe Camping tickets to bung in for free in return for carrying two tents and some other gear if possible....I will also bung in 3 general entrance tickets aswell...cant say fairer than that and Roberts yer fathers brother.....
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2003, 12:51:18 pm »

Hi Dan

Where are you based

We're taking three cars but have two trailers too so your extra gear won't be a problem  Smiley

Let us know you plans and we'll see what we can do. We've actually got our camp sites booked but a move to Houx Annexe might be a plus point.

Am I right in thinking there is (limited) electrical hook-ups available there??

Dan
CA Veteran

Don P

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2003, 12:59:50 pm »

Were baseed in London SW & W. We are on the Portsmouth - Le Havre overnight crossing on the Wednesday night and will be coming back on the Chunnel Sunday night.

The Houx annexe hasnt got electrical points at all as far as I can remember so it may not be suitable for you guys, anyway let me know what you reckon...
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2003, 01:09:23 pm »

Could well be in luck then Dan

We're based in Basingstoke (just off the M3) and we are on the Wednesday night Portsmouth - Caen crossing. Not travelling back until Sunday but can always get your kit back to you at some time. One of our guys is from East Ewell so that's probably not too far from you??
Dan
CA Veteran

Don P

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2003, 01:17:02 pm »

Sounds cool monsure,

I can get our gear to you down in B-Stoke without too much trouble, are you cool with the no leccy thing on the Houx Annexe??

give me a buzz if your interested I will send you it shortly...
Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2003, 01:23:38 pm »

Well you seem to be sorted, but if it goes pear-shaped I am going over on Wednesday, staying with a friendon Wednesday night arriving Le Mans on Thursday.  Some spare roo in the car for luggage.

However would be interested to know which site your saviour is booked, as I am on Expo and would prefer Karting Nord!
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2003, 01:25:20 pm »

We've got a small genny and a couple of 12V coolboxes we can run off that anyway. We were lucky last year in Expo and managed to get a free electric connection. We had a fridge with us but the genny wasn't powerful enough to run it so the electric was a lifesaver.

I read somewhere (could have been another forum) that there were a couple of electric points near the toilets at Houx Annexe (first come first served obviously.) I'll try to find the thread to confirm.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2003, 01:37:36 pm »

Sorry Chris. We're getting two Expo tickets from Rex. Also have one for Technoparc but we want to get all three cars together for obvious reasons.
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2003, 02:14:07 pm »

Dan, your email address is hidden. Drop me a line at:   slim@winebenders.co.uk  and we can discuss plans.
Simon (WRC GT4)
CA Veteran

the waiting's killing me!!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2003, 10:43:37 pm »

I read somewhere (could have been another forum) that there were a couple of electric points near the toilets at Houx Annexe (first come first served obviously.) I'll try to find the thread to confirm.

This is true, as i was camped next to a guy who was lucky enough to have such luxury.....  Cool
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2003, 12:09:46 am »

Thanks WRC GT4.

Gilles, If there are, could I put a two way adapter into the connection. From my basic French and a camping trip about four years ago I think this may be called a Multi-pris (Please, Please forgive my poor spelling/translation and help me!!)
powermite
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2003, 12:30:33 am »

Griff is the king on multiplugs.He made one up for last year so we could unplug one that was already there and then put ours in too.Then from our 3 pin plug sockets in the Winnebago,we ran smokie's caravan,German George,s caravelle and Doubtfire's Renault Camper.No sweat even with our Aircon and microwave running.
PM
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2003, 12:36:55 am »

Impressive PM. Are you in the Annexe again this year??

Last year we were in Expo. manged to grab a hook up so we bought 2x 30 metre  french extension leads to get it to our pitch. Each had  afour way splitter built in sp then it was a 4 way UK surge protected extension into their and bob's your uncle. Also had a couple of the the french electric coolboxes to plug into the spare connections Smiley

Very fortunate as we had taken a fridge to run off a genny but the genny wasn't powerful enough to get it going!!

Cold beer, chilled champagne, Ice and fresh food all weekend.
powermite
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2003, 05:02:48 pm »

Nah we are on Maison Blanche as usual.

PM
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: