Club Arnage
May 07, 2024, 06:43:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I live in a great country!  (Read 8896 times)
Fax
« on: November 10, 2005, 07:41:55 pm »

Every guy here in the US had his fantasy come true this week when it was revealed that two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders got busted for having sex with each other in nightclub bathroom and then started a fight.  Now Penthouse is after them to bare it all...what a great country!  I think every NFL team should be required to have brawling, lesbian hotties on the sidelines.
http://www.local6.com/news/5278661/detail.html

Fax
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 08:25:34 pm »

Hi Fax

It may be a great country to you........but this sport is for"softies"

We invented the game of rugby and your lot copied it and decided to wear body armour to protect themselves against injury....well if that is not soft ....etc!!!!

But in hindsight with all the hype and marketing of top players,I guess they have to be protected as they are comodites for the clubs.

I think it would be a good idea if the cheerleaders were encouraged to carry out their private forays on the pitch.....that would really increase spectator attendances........a good warm up for the match!!!

Fax
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 08:34:55 pm »

Hi Wishy,
Hmm, agree and disagree on some points.  I've played both American Football and Rugby.  Both are damn rough sports.  Agreed Rugby doesn't have the OTT hype and build-up, but in all fairness the collisions are more violent in American football.  Because your wearing armour you tend to do things that you ordinarily wouldn't without it, like using your head as a weapon.  From a physics standpoint its like being in a car crash every thirty seconds.  As I said, they're both brutal.
But hey, how can you go wrong a story about a couple of lookers going down on each other in a bar and then starting a fight?  Wohoo, call me Sally and throw me to the lesbo's.
Fax
Ballast
CA Veteran

DON'T PANIC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 09:06:23 pm »

Hi Fax,

Dont forget you also play rounders and netball!  Wink

I nearly died of boredom when I went to watch Football, Baseball and Basketball. The only game I really liked was Ice Hockey.

Let's go Devils!!!!!

God you guys need to learn how to chant properly! And get rid of that @%$&*^! organ!!!! Wink

There is an art, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!
Fax
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 09:14:44 pm »

We agree on basketball.  However I grew up playing baseball and American football.  Hockey's a sport for insane people!
You guys play soccer and cricket and tell me your bored to death watching baseball? Any game that goes on for more than one day has gone on one day too long!
And as for soccer, its usually about as exciting as watching paint dry, for the most part still considered a game played by school girls and little kids. Wink
Fax
Ballast
CA Veteran

DON'T PANIC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 09:17:08 pm »

You have a very valid point with the cricket thing dude!! Cheesy

There is an art, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 09:37:21 pm »

Ballast

Like you.....I go on regular basis to watch 2 of our local ice hockey teams.

It is a great import from the States........once you understand what is going on.

The punch up's,however are a real spectacle.I was at a game the other week ....and within 3 seconds of "face off" ....2 of the players removed hemets and gloves and knocked seven bales out of each other.....and then were sent to the sin bin.....awesome.

Our local team" the Guildford Flames" are unbeaten so far this seaon.
Fax
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 10:04:25 pm »

Don't get me wrong, I love hockey too.  When I was saying it was a sport for insane people I was referring to the players.  Great spectator sport, not always the easiest to watch on TV though because its so fast.  Damn fun to watch in person.  Most leagues over here don't cut off beer sales till the start of the third period too.
Fax
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2005, 10:26:08 pm »

So they were having sex then had a fight Shocked
Wonder what it was about 'You bit me' punch

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Lorry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I won't join any club that'll have me as a member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2005, 12:01:10 am »

So they were having sex then had a fight
I'm sure I've seen the video of this.

GENTLEMEN  -  Start your livers

For and on behalf of the Kent Kronenberg Owners Club
Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Team Booze'n'tabs

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2005, 12:37:05 am »

Why is American football called that, when the majority of the time they use their hands?

Never argue with an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Fax
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2005, 01:26:10 am »

Apparently the fight started when they were spending too much time in one of the bathroom stalls and some women confronted them when they came out, one of the muff-diving cheerleaders popped one of the others in the face and then the police showed up and hauled off the two Carolina bimbos.  Damn! There's a god-damn video camera watching everything these days but know video of this?  It doesn't get much better, two hot cheerleaders doing each other followed by a cat fight.  This has been the subject of conversation with every guy around the office coffee maker in the country for four days now.  Hell, even the gay guys want to hear about this.  I know in the grand scheme of things its utterly non-news but its just so f**k*ng funny.
Fax
gab
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2005, 06:42:50 am »

.....I go on regular basis to watch 2 of our local ice hockey teams.

It is a great import from the States...

Wishy, I think you will get a strong bottom lashing from our friend Phil in Canada  Angry
Nordic
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2005, 08:27:08 am »

Not sure if two pint swilling rugby 'girls' who start a fight in the local social club in Bolton has the same inpact as fax's catfight.

Which in my eyes at least proves fax's point, the USA is a great place and amercian rugby wins hands down Grin

Some people will tell you that slow is good - and it may be, on some days - but I am here to tell you that fast is better.
H S Thompson 1937 - 2005
Fax
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2005, 01:35:01 pm »

These are the two hellraising muff-divers.

* topcat3.gif (23.42 KB, 253x196 - viewed 233 times.)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: