Club Arnage
May 13, 2024, 01:50:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ACO booking confirmation letters  (Read 24179 times)
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2008, 09:32:07 am »

Anyone having experience with tickettravel.nl? I can't find a FAQ there, but they are resonably priced - which makes me a little suspicious as well

Thanks for the tip. I have ordered 15 MB tickets with them, see what they will say tomorrow when they ring me (it wouldn't surprise me if they are sold out too).

No luck there either. Asked the guy how many tickets they had to start with, he told me "as many as 20". When I said I would have easily bought 70 tickets off him, he went rather silent Grin

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Burn mother...... burn!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2008, 10:09:46 am »

Maybe something to keep in mind for next year!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2008, 11:47:59 am »

I ordered 20 as usual. Confirmation always came though a couple of weeks prior to Christmas and demanding payment within 14 days, I always took that as being a c*ntish French joke knowing that it would always send everybody into panic as all the cards etc are full at that time of year and you wouldn't be able to sort anything out. The one thing that you do have to remember that over all the years that we have all been going is that we all have to go through the same rigmarole every year... The f**k*ng Frogs have been changing the rules as long as I have been going and that started in '91, small fry compared to some of the older die hards but it still is a fact. Maybe it is their way of getting back at the the rest of us as the only time that they had a strong country was through theat Corisican Bonaparte and they now need to flex their muscles, most recently they have been known for 'running away' from any kind of conflict, and the only way that they claimed fame to Bonaparte and Corsica is that they bought it but decided not to let it be known. Hey, how many French have declared that they were members of the resistance ? Clearly all of them, the c**ts, why didn't they show that kind of resistance when the Germans drove through the Belgians woods bybassing the Magnot line, eh.
I'll leave it there for the moment.

Rusty Grin 

9/10  Cheesy

Very good anti-french rant Rusty, I could have written it myself. You lose a mark for failing to mention their ghastly restaurants, foul toilets, poisonous drinking water and the terrible smell.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2008, 11:50:49 am »

poisonous drinking water

Hence Ricard, you won't notice the poor quality!

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2008, 11:59:01 am »

I ordered 20 as usual. Confirmation always came though a couple of weeks prior to Christmas and demanding payment within 14 days, I always took that as being a c*ntish French joke knowing that it would always send everybody into panic as all the cards etc are full at that time of year and you wouldn't be able to sort anything out. The one thing that you do have to remember that over all the years that we have all been going is that we all have to go through the same rigmarole every year... The f**k*ng Frogs have been changing the rules as long as I have been going and that started in '91, small fry compared to some of the older die hards but it still is a fact. Maybe it is their way of getting back at the the rest of us as the only time that they had a strong country was through theat Corisican Bonaparte and they now need to flex their muscles, most recently they have been known for 'running away' from any kind of conflict, and the only way that they claimed fame to Bonaparte and Corsica is that they bought it but decided not to let it be known. Hey, how many French have declared that they were members of the resistance ? Clearly all of them, the c**ts, why didn't they show that kind of resistance when the Germans drove through the Belgians woods bybassing the Magnot line, eh.
I'll leave it there for the moment.

Rusty Grin 

9/10  Cheesy

Very good anti-french rant Rusty, I could have written it myself. You lose a mark for failing to mention their ghastly restaurants, foul toilets, poisonous drinking water and the terrible smell.

And, I think, half a point deducted for not mentioning that famous French military victory "The Sinking of the Rainbow Warrior"

I'm suprised that the bastards haven't declared the anniversary a public holiday

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2008, 01:46:53 pm »

Here is another variation on the theme received from ACO this morning:-

"We can’t tell you what is your allocation now because we haven’t started to record the bookings yet.

There is no problem with the camping, the only campsite that is reduced is Maison Blanche otherwise, nothing changed from last year.

Best regards"

(I remembered in the middle of the night that I had completed a booking form at the circuit during the race!)  Embarrassed

F
Robbo
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

"ANTHEM"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2008, 02:30:27 pm »

Just spoke to ACO...... My form was delivered by termietermite.
Not recorded my booking yet either!
She did find the form though!
Should know by the end of Jan

Pessimist - Glass half empty
Optimist - Glass half full
Engineer - Glass twice as big as needed
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2008, 02:45:18 pm »

Just spoke to ACO...... My form was delivered by termietermite.
Not recorded my booking yet either!
She did find the form though!
Should know by the end of Jan
Just so long as she put it back where she found it!

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2008, 03:51:35 pm »

Here is another variation on the theme received from ACO this morning:-

"We can’t tell you what is your allocation now because we haven’t started to record the bookings yet.

There is no problem with the camping, the only campsite that is reduced is Maison Blanche otherwise, nothing changed from last year.

Best regards"

(I remembered in the middle of the night that I had completed a booking form at the circuit during the race!)  Embarrassed

F

Funny Huh So they have not recorded our bookings yet, but they are telling us we will not be on MB, how can they know that then Huh

The ACO is getting more misterious by the year!

I have given up on being on facebook and myspace, I kept mixing them up and invited people to come on Myface!
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2008, 03:54:50 pm »

Did they misunderstand the question, and think it was a new enquiry?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2008, 03:57:12 pm »

Maybe they havent "recorded bookings " that didnt have MB as first choice?

But then if they are allocating people who wanted MB into BN before people who really WANTED to be in BN that doesnt seem very logical either... you might end up with two lots of people bumped into second (or third) choice campsites! 

F
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2008, 03:58:09 pm »

I dont think so, if you see Robbo's post above they have referred to not recording bookings there as well.

F
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2008, 03:58:55 pm »

Maybe they havent "recorded bookings " that didnt have MB as first choice?

But then if they are allocating people who wanted MB into BN before people who really WANTED to be in BN that doesnt seem very logical either... you might end up with two lots of people bumped into second (or third) choice campsites! 

F

It's standard ACO logic though. Wink
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2008, 04:02:22 pm »

I dont think so, if you see Robbo's post above they have referred to not recording bookings there as well.

F
I meant Paddy's enquiry which began the discussion.  Does anybody think it is possible that the person responding to him did not realise that his booking was already in?

knetter
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2008, 04:08:56 pm »

If I am not mistaken he referred to your booking!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: