Club Arnage
May 11, 2024, 10:31:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody need a lift to Le Mans  (Read 6709 times)
keithk
« on: May 11, 2005, 12:22:29 pm »

I will be travelling out on Friday 3rd staying in Calais Friday night, then  driving onto Le Mans Saturday. Returning Monday 20th and may have a empty seat in the car if anyone needs a ride and can get to the M4/south M25/M20 or Dover and wants a lift to Le Mans let me know.

I have been holding the seats for someone who has not bothered to contact me, you will need to arrange you own accommodation and transport once your there
keithk
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 11:37:04 am »

Looks as if car is full now between us Piglet and I have two cars full of bods camping gear and my camera gear!
chris78cpr
CA Veteran

I'm a llama that likes to take pictures!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 09:53:30 pm »

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I need a ride!

I am dying to go and as of yet have not found any way of getting down there!

My ride has pulled out and left me proper high and dry!

I was well pissed with them, looking forward to playing with me new camera down there, would be the first try i get to give it on motorsports!

If there is any spot or you know of anyone then drop me an email at chris78cpr@aol.com!

I can confirm the basics, i dont take up much room, i can drink my own weight in beer be it 9am or 9pm Cheesy and i am more than happy to pitch in when trying to put up tents, start fire, launch exploding bottles at various camper vans, etc...  Grin

Cheers, Chris

2 days to go until im back in heaven......
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 10:48:15 pm »

A marvellous post Chris, can I make a few extractions, and dwell on them in my toilet?

I am dying to go and as of yet have not found any way of getting down there!

oh jeez, Mary...

My ride has pulled out and left me proper high and dry!

Tough I know. The only advice I can give is to keep little stashes of lubricant everywhere. It can be tiresome at Customs sometimes, but good advice nonetheless.

I have been holding the seats for someone

Sweet mary and joseph....

looking forward to playing with me new camera down there

Exciting yes, but not the same now that the roulette of getting it developed at Boots has been removed.

I need a ride!

Aaah, life, reproduction, beer and everything....

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Arnie
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2005, 01:16:40 am »

Chris, if you're still looking to get down, why not check out Dark Warrior's thread?  He's got the full NRI package, including Maison Blanche camping and a trip down in an Esprit.
chris78cpr
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2005, 11:02:02 am »

I will check that out! Cheers!

Chris

Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2005, 01:14:06 pm »

I have a spare seat in the Car this year.  Travel out on Tues 14/6 Portsmouth/Cean 23:15  return following Tues 21/6 09:00 Ferry.  PM me for more if your intrested.

Tom

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2005, 08:17:36 pm »

I have a spare seat in the Car this year.  Travel out on Tues 14/6 Portsmouth/Cean 23:15  return following Tues 21/6 09:00 Ferry.  PM me for more if your intrested.

Tom

...but you'll need to squeeze in between the microwave and the high explosives... Smiley
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2005, 11:27:47 am »

Tom

...but you'll need to squeeze in between the microwave and the high explosives... Smiley

Think I'll put my life jacket on as I board. Grin

See you on the ferry on the Tuesday Tom, there are quite a few CA's on that one. Any intresting pyrotechnics planned for this year?
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2005, 07:11:23 pm »

Tom

Hi Tom, long time no hear, you were mentioned in despatches at Silverstone yesterday, Robbo has some Tee shirts for you.
chris78cpr
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2005, 07:15:25 pm »

Looks like i may have secured a ride down now! Cheesy

I cant wait for the festivity's to begin!

Glad you liked the post BigH. I agree about the fun of going to boots to pick up the photos, it's just not the same any more with digital! Sad

Chris

Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2005, 08:34:23 pm »

Hi Tom, long time no hear, you were mentioned in despatches at Silverstone yesterday, Robbo has some Tee shirts for you.

Hi Rhino,  Not really had much time to plan things this year.  What with moving house TWICE! in three months.

I'm currently on the look out for a Tent my old Tent finally became unserviceable at the end of last years Race.  Still not bad service 18 Years.

I'll get in touch with Robbo re the T-Shirts.

T.

Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2005, 09:42:58 pm »

Hi Rhino,  Not really had much time to plan things this year.  What with moving house TWICE! in three months.

I'm currently on the look out for a Tent my old Tent finally became unserviceable at the end of last years Race.  Still not bad service 18 Years.

I'll get in touch with Robbo re the T-Shirts.

T.
Tom, Good to have you back on line.
Dont worry about a tent, just buy a house (or a shelter for your microwave), sounds like your used to it! Where are you camping this year?
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2005, 10:28:14 pm »

Tom, Good to have you back on line.
Dont worry about a tent, just buy a house (or a shelter for your microwave), sounds like your used to it! Where are you camping this year?

Don't talk to me about buying houses.  Sad  

I'm currently trying to make up my mind if I sould buy a cheap tent there  or get something here before I go.

I think we are on BSJ again.    I'm not sure if the Microwave will make the trip.  As I get a new car next week and I'm not sure how much I can cram in it.   At long last I'll be rid of the Mundaneo.  The only good things about the car was the Colour and the wheels.

Unfortunately there arn't any exotic cars on the Company Car list so I've had to go for Laguna.

T.

Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2005, 02:23:49 pm »

At risk of bringing the thread back to the subject  Grin

I should have a spare seat going out to Le Mans on Saturday 11th June, leaving Dover on Speed Ferries at around 11am ish.   You would probably need to meet us in Dover as we're bedding down in Essex overnight although we might be able to sort something else - I'll be leaving from Bristol on Friday night.  

There will only be a small amount of luggage space so would suit someone going out to meet others.

The plans are still a bit fluid at the mo but let me know if you're interested and we can see what we can work out.  
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: