Club Arnage
May 05, 2024, 09:41:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What week end in January, do you prefer.
6th/7th Jan 2007 - 0 (0%)
13th/14th Jan 2007 - 0 (0%)
20th /21st Jan 2007 - 3 (30%)
27th /28th Jan2007 - 7 (70%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CA Channel Islands, Meet Poll.  (Read 7892 times)
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2006, 11:12:19 am »

absolutely not.. she would go nuts.. and I'm sure that the little darlings angel would love it... not    As they are 5,8 and 10

so we have a bit of a predicament

dks240

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2006, 11:23:48 am »

I would be interested in meeting up at some point over a weekend, work permitting. No real preference to dates being arranged.

For those who haven't seen the Island before. The inclusion of an Island drive would be good, with a decent route to take in some of the better sections of road and views. Broken up by a stop at somewhere like the 'Hungry man'. Essentially, what makes up a decent sunday morning drive on the Island.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 11:35:12 am by dks240 » Logged

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2006, 11:44:08 am »

absolutely not.. she would go nuts.. and I'm sure that the little darlings angel would love it... not    As they are 5,8 and 10

As this was pretty much your idea in the first place fagey, maybe we should ask those who voted for the last weekend if they could still make the 20th. What does everybody else think?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Ferrari Spider
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2006, 12:23:44 pm »

As this was pretty much your idea in the first place fagey, maybe we should ask those who voted for the last weekend if they could still make the 20th. What does everybody else think?

I'm with Debs on this, Andey is Mine Host, has specific weekends available, we wouldn't be doing it if it wasn't for him.  FS
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2006, 12:27:36 pm »

I have had a few private PM's on this matter, and also looked at all my availiable dates, and so just like le mans and other meets the date is going to be set at the weekend of Jan 20/21st (sorry to those who would like the other date Sad) but I hope this set date can be accomodated

I will have a chat with my hotelier mate about a room rate for then and will get back to you soon with the amounts.

termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2006, 12:41:47 pm »

Good. I too hope it doesn't stop too many other people - will be good.  As you know I'm off to Canada via the UK on Sunday, but book me a room.  Birthday cake optional.... Wink

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2006, 01:11:28 pm »

Last weekend in Jan looks favourite

Bit of a bummer that as that is the weekend that I have my kids Sad
Same goes for me, I miscalculated the weekends when I made my vote. So weekend of 27th one down, and the weeknd before one up!

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
fagey
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2006, 01:14:27 pm »

YEEEEE HAAAAR Grin

IanB
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2006, 01:43:43 pm »

Can't make 20/21st, but as the topic has got me thinking about Jersey. I will have a quick trip with wife last weekend in Jan so will link up with Lisa and any other Tax Dodgers
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2006, 06:30:48 pm »

Ok folks looks as if you are now sorted, poll is now locked, should be a good weekend.
Regards.
Brian.
Mr Brown or Smokie, would you now un sticky it. Thanks.

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 06:52:00 pm »

My plan is to take the train to St Malo and foot-passenger it across. However, anybody from the South planning to take a car across who would like a contribution to the cost of the crossing should pm me.  Don't be surprised if I don't reply for a week or two though.

RS2 Babe
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 07:49:26 pm »

My plan is to take the train to St Malo and foot-passenger it across. However, anybody from the South planning to take a car across who would like a contribution to the cost of the crossing should pm me.  Don't be surprised if I don't reply for a week or two though.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Beware of Condor Ferries Termie - the stewardesses are aliens and they steal husbands!

Kiss
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2006, 07:56:48 pm »

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Beware of Condor Ferries Termie - the stewardesses are aliens and they steal husbands!

Kiss
Thank you for the warning.  However, Mr Termite will be fully occupied looking after my dobbins in the Sarthe.  I trust that said thief got her come-uppance. Oh, yeah, she did, she got a nice unreliable bloke so she can spend the rest of her life wondering if she'll be the next one to be dumped. Grin

RS2 Babe
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2006, 08:24:02 pm »

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Kiss
Thank you for the warning.  However, Mr Termite will be fully occupied looking after my dobbins in the Sarthe.  I trust that said thief got her come-uppance. Oh, yeah, she did, she got a nice unreliable bloke so she can spend the rest of her life wondering if she'll be the next one to be dumped. Grin

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Grin Grin Grin

Kiss
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2006, 05:25:23 am »

I am completely envious. Have always wanted to see the Channel isalnds even before I had friends there.
Termie which part of Canada?
Canada Phil
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: