Club Arnage
May 08, 2024, 08:53:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Get ready to be shafted!  (Read 7317 times)
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sûrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2023, 10:47:05 am »

Usual farce on the website. Finally got everything in the basket but will not recognise my membership number. Timed out, niow back in a very long waiting list

Two of or German party had the same issue with the site not recognising their membership numbers.
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2023, 10:47:46 am »

got two houx in my cart then timed out. By the time you find some passes your thrown out ridiculous

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2023, 10:55:33 am »

We got our GE's and camping tix (we just went straight for BSJ as we knew the system would f**k us if we tried anything else) - but it was an utter faff coordinating the purchase between four people across three countries due to the stupid limits the ACO have put on ticket numbers now !!
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2023, 10:59:06 am »

By the time you find some passes your thrown out ridiculous

Odd, got my camping & GA, went back to look at something else, got timed out but it left me in the sales section, didn't throw me out.

And yes, I did cave in and decide to go. But I came up with a cunning plan which meant that I didn't need a Tribune ticket to cover my mobility issues or be on one of the expensive campsites!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 11:01:45 am by Barry » Logged
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2023, 11:03:29 am »

That was seriously nerve-wracking.  Managed to snag 4 full week entry and T17 tickets, parking and a camping spot for my pal out at Mulsanne (he was happy with that).  Still shaking.  Last year I was all sorted by 9.20 am but it took me nearly an hour this year using two accounts on separate browsers!  Thankfully I didn't get chucked out other than very early in the waiting process at about 8.40.  Any members who have not got in and made purchases by now are likely to be disappointed, I fear....
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2023, 11:07:07 am »

Ended up going with two hippodrome camping passes and 4GE not what we wanted but as others have said took over and hour. last year was sorted in 20mins too

« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 11:09:33 am by enzo » Logged

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Chrisgr31
CA Veteran

Who wants a beer?

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2023, 11:12:40 am »

I must of been lucky - although as members of my group had not replied to my email my requirements were limited!

Got 2 tickets in Parnorma and 1 camping pitch on Houx Annexe - never camped there before but wasn’t prepared to pay twice as much for Epinettes.  Hadn’t realised there was a lake next to it, so might be a bit close to that!

Next trick is to sort out ferries. Now do I allow for stirring in the campsite not being allowed out, or will it be 2 hours this year or no hours! 😂
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2023, 11:13:47 am »

I got back in the queue and it now says I don't have a subscription. Refreshed and now back in the queue  Cry

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2023, 11:15:25 am »

..... Hadn’t realised there was a lake next to it, so might be a bit close to that!

We stayed on Annexe one year, it can get a bit, urm .......... 'damp' at times.
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2023, 11:22:45 am »

I must of been lucky - although as members of my group had not replied to my email my requirements were limited!

Got 2 tickets in Parnorma and 1 camping pitch on Houx Annexe - never camped there before but wasn’t prepared to pay twice as much for Epinettes.  Hadn’t realised there was a lake next to it, so might be a bit close to that!

Next trick is to sort out ferries. Now do I allow for stirring in the campsite not being allowed out, or will it be 2 hours this year or no hours! 😂
Hopefully not in the part that floods in case.

enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2023, 01:01:38 pm »

Has anyone stayed in Hippodrome 40m2 pitch before ? seems to be 30m2 you can't park your car beside your pitch and 40m2 you can ??

I'm more confused now ?

Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2023, 01:37:04 pm »

Has anyone stayed in Hippodrome 40m2 pitch before ? seems to be 30m2 you can't park your car beside your pitch and 40m2 you can ??

I'm more confused now ?

Yes, the smaller Hippodrome pitches have a separate parking area away from the pitch - as I recall. 
clkgtrlm1
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Le Mans - Follow the Carbon Footprints!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2023, 03:29:17 pm »

A bit of a bun fight, as it was this year.
Got my 3 PC's logged in to each of our 3 ACO accounts (I didn't check whether it was pre-requisite to be logged in in order to make your order?), waited from 9am to 9.35am  in the queue.

Managed to get 4 x MEMBERS PRICES (GE and GS) on each card - YES - 4!
12 x Barnato T14, but not all in the same place (6 together and another 6 a few rows away in groups of 2 within shouting distance)
6 x BSJ Camping.

Checked it all out no problems.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 03:47:16 pm by clkgtrlm1 » Logged

Baldrick, my Lord! But I can change it to Ploppy if it'll make things easier.
clkgtrlm1
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Le Mans - Follow the Carbon Footprints!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2023, 03:31:19 pm »

*** NOTE TO ACO MEMBERS ***
4 x Discount Tickets

The online booking system IS letting you book 2 x ACO member price tickets and 2 x Green ACO members price tickets at discounted prices,
Plus 2 x camping passes.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 03:34:09 pm by clkgtrlm1 » Logged

Baldrick, my Lord! But I can change it to Ploppy if it'll make things easier.
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2023, 03:56:12 pm »

I'm still awaiting a reply as to why my membership number is not working at checkout.  Angry Angry

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: