Club Arnage
May 07, 2024, 06:20:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE MAGIC LIST STILL EXISTS  (Read 19105 times)
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 02:13:22 pm »

Ducks are cute, even with my fading vision. But I agree that sometimes it's difficult to spot a real minger, - particularly when they're in the classic Playduck centre-fold postion (head down in the water, arse and flippers waggling skyward in a 'come and get me big boy' way).

For me, it's the noise the really. There's nothing like the sound of a good old mallard stuck in a Meg Ryan loop. It's that mixture of pleasure, panic and volume.

It seems particularly poignant to me, that today of all days, we're talking about shagging farm animals. The Third Reich wouldn't have had it, that's for sure.

H

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
nickliv
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2009, 06:16:54 pm »

Although they've got lovely 'come to barn' eyes, I'd avoid Llamas if I were you

You're looking at no. 3

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=syphilis
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2009, 07:28:13 pm »

I have just picked myself off the floor, and racked my addled brains for any forgotten liaisons with donkeys.

The ACO (bless their cotton socks, and anything I have said about you in the past is a grave mistake on my part) have for the first time EVER, sent me the ticket allocation that I requested!!!!!!!!!!  

« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 09:20:28 am by Barry » Logged
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2009, 10:26:19 pm »

well, I'm VERY curious if there is already something known on the DfH order!!!

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2009, 01:06:44 am »

Ducks are cute, even with my fading vision. But I agree that sometimes it's difficult to spot a real minger, - particularly when they're in the classic Playduck centre-fold postion (head down in the water, arse and flippers waggling skyward in a 'come and get me big boy' way).

For me, it's the noise the really. There's nothing like the sound of a good old mallard stuck in a Meg Ryan loop. It's that mixture of pleasure, panic and volume.

It seems particularly poignant to me, that today of all days, we're talking about shagging farm animals. The Third Reich wouldn't have had it, that's for sure.

H

That's fine if you're Bill Oddie or Bernard Matthews, but as we all know, the reality is that when they've got your mum and they're threatening to kill her unless you shag a farm animal, you just don't think that clearly, do you? I mean to say, rather like the duck, you're in somewhat of a flap aren't you.

The truth is, you just drive down to a farm, jump out and grab the first farm-ish animal you can lay your hands on, and for arguements sake, let us say it's a cow. And of course, as you know, there is a disparity between cow-fanny-level and gentleman's ahem-level.The fanny is about there. <gestures approx height of cow-fanny> So you look around for a milking stool, only it's not the 17th century anymore, so there isn't one.

Then you remember your mum and realise you're wasting time. You pull out your donger and take a running jump onto the cow's back. The cow starts mooing it's head off, and all the other cows gather round to watch. The dirty cows. And they all start mooing too. Shortly thereafter, in comes the the farmer to see what the hullaballoo is all about, only to find you frantically hanging off the back of a cow, thrusting away, and you're trying to explain about your mum but you know how it looks, of course.

"My mum!" you shout, as you hump the cow with your legs dangling in the air.

God, how embarrassing.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 01:16:49 am by Andy Zarse » Logged

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2009, 07:23:56 am »

I'm not sure I want to go to Rotterdam with you anymore.

This sort of talk makes Rex look well behaved  Grin

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2009, 11:09:02 am »

In that particular situation Andy, maybe the SS would have provided you with a better option, - it would be perfectly acceptable I would imagine, in a Nazi Empire, to tell the goggle-eyed farmer that you were 'just obeying orders'.

Or maybe you could just say you were rehearsing for a new series of 24. And for Gods sake don't go round the back and see what Keiffers up to. The little dirty b*stard.

Mind you I'm not so sure a farmer would be all that surprised to stumble onto that terrible tableau. Don't try and tell me that they haven't all tried it on with their animals on many occasions. Guardians of the countryside my arse, - they always look a bit shifty and are constantly adjusting and re-adjusting their braces if you ask me, and I think I know why.

Not only do you get aural satisfaction with the ducks, but you can almost get away with walking down the High Street with one of the lovely little critters poking out between the buttons at the front of your overcoat.

£6000 on a duck house? More like a bordello.

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
powermite
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2009, 01:56:52 pm »

Jeesus!I only wanted to tell you all that the ticket allocations were coming out...on the other hand,I did have this picture lurking in my favourites.
Gorgeous aint she/he

PM

* donkey ears.jpg (3.52 KB, 130x130 - viewed 362 times.)
bgeorge104
CA Veteran

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2009, 04:35:51 pm »

Not on the magic list, I received my ticket allocation yesterday. Houx & ACO grandstand, see you there in 2010!
landman
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2009, 11:32:57 pm »

Sounds like David Dimbleby has joined CA

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8356943.stm

Crouch..........bind..........set
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2009, 09:06:32 am »

Nice bloke, that Dimbleby feller. I was having a smoke outside my hotel in Aberdeen when he walked out and asked me for a light for his fat cigar. He was waiting for his film crew to collect him for some work he was doing. He stood with me smoking and we chatted for 10 mins or so, he was really quite ordinary, wasn't all "me me me" and was really very witty.
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2009, 11:26:12 am »

My allocation just arrived! It's a repeat of last year's order (Blue Nord).

Just for the record, I only bought tickets from the ACO since 99, so it can be that less than 15 years gets you on the magic list...

I certainly won't be needing them all, probably 8 up for grabs plus a few entries. If anyone needs them (face value plus postage) please contact me asap. Preference to people who have previously had them from me, then long standing CA members. Will need money before placing order please. It says that payment has to be within 1 month of this letter (10/11)

TobyAnscombe

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2009, 11:44:18 am »

Smokie - Pm sent
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2009, 01:56:26 pm »

well, I'm VERY curious if there is already something known on the DfH order!!!
Ours arrived on Saturday - we got BN but are also on the MB waiting list - that's the first time that's happened that I know of.  Have you got yours yet, LT?

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2009, 02:18:33 pm »

DfH and Team JPC have received their letters from the ACO and we have....................

Wait for it!!!

Are you ready??

Well, we got...................

Beausebloodyjour!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: