Club Arnage
May 21, 2024, 04:55:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yet another chain letter  (Read 1595 times)
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2005, 01:01:16 pm »

Hello, my name is Bob and I suffer from the guilt of not forwarding 50 billion f**ckin chan letters sent to me by people who actually believe that if you send them on, a poor 6-year old girl in Te Kuiti with a breast on her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before her redneck parents sell her to a freak show.

Do you honestly believe that Bill Gates is going to give you , and everyone to whom you send "his" mail, $1000.

How stupid are we?

Ooooh lookie here, if I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll get laid by a model I just happen to run into the next day.

What a bunch of bullsh**t.

Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my house and sodomise me in my sleep for not continuing a letter that was started by Peter in 5 AD and brought to this country by midgit pilgrims on Capt Cookes boat.

f**ck em.

If you are going to forward somthing, at least send me something mildly amusing. Iv'e seen all the "send this to 10 of your closest friends and this poor wretched excuse for a human being will somehow recieve a quid from some omniscient being" forwards about 90 times.

I don't f**cking care.

Show a little intelligence and think about what you are actually contributing to by sending out these forwards. Chances are, it's our own unpopularity.

The point being? If you get some chain letter that's threatening to leave you shagless or luckless for the rest of your life, delete it. If it's funny send it on.

Don't piss people off by making them feel guiltyabout a leper in Botswana with no teeth who has been tied to the arse of a dead elephant for 27 years and whose only salvation is the 5 pence per letter he will recieve if you forward this mail.

Now , forward this to everyone you know, otherwise, Tomorrow morning your underwear will turn carniverous and eat your genitals.

Have a nice day.

PS send me 15 quid and then piss off.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 01:10:54 pm by BOB U » Logged

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 03:00:54 pm »

Breathe in to the count of 10....HOLD... and breathe out to the count of 14............... and R-E-L-A-X BobU....... Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: