Club Arnage
May 05, 2024, 04:08:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sebring 2012  (Read 136819 times)
RCT

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 14, 2012, 01:13:22 pm »

Counting down the days. Can't wait to get over there and sample some more of that Sebring magic and madness!

Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2012, 08:32:30 pm »

Hi Rich,
Have great time, Kirsten & I are still hoping for a last minute opening in my employers vacation schedule that will allow us to head south, it'll be a quicky-14 hour death drive south, but don't be surprised on the Friday night if two travel weary stragglers show up at Turn 10 asking if there's an adult beverage readily available Wink
Fax
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 08:34:25 pm by Fax MKII » Logged
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2012, 08:54:27 pm »

Hi Rich,
Have great time, Kirsten & I are still hoping for a last minute opening in my employers vacation schedule that will allow us to head south, it'll be a quicky-14 hour death drive south, but don't be surprised on the Friday night if two travel weary stragglers show up at Turn 10 asking if there's an adult beverage readily available Wink
Fax
It would be an honor to meet you and Mrs Fax, Mr Fax.
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2012, 09:27:59 pm »

Likewise SR, there are several Sebring newbies I would love to be able to finally share a beer with in person, and a few old friends from LM trips past that would be huge fun to reunite with.
Keeping fingers crossed,
Fax
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2012, 09:58:54 pm »

Hope you and Kirsten can make it John.
Great pics Richard - damn, those ribs were good.
RV's booked, Guinness ordered - buying the tickets next week. See y'all soon.

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Kristof
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2012, 12:30:36 am »

Hope you can make it Fax, still have some goodies lying here for you ! 

Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2012, 12:59:49 am »

Hi Dottore,
I have some for you as well.  Still hoping to be able to hand deliver them.
Fax
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2012, 01:04:21 pm »

That does sound a bit heavy.  I'm hoping to go but at that price I'm not sure. 

What other costs are involved?  To be honest I'd rather not hire my own car but would prefer to share with someone.

I guess I'll be traveling light (i.e. No Lawn Mower :-) so what is the deal?

t.

Hi Tom,
          You can come with Bob & I from Toronto Grin
We can borrow a Lawn Mower for you Florida  laugh
You can come in what you stand up in ... we can look after you.
Phil

Right!   now I've sorted out my moving dates for my new home,  I'm booked VS27 to Orlando on 13th arrive 17:00 returning on the Sunday evening VS28.

What Race ticket do I need to get?

T.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2012, 02:54:09 pm »

I think we need a planning meeting now that there are quite a few of us going, may be mid Feb?  Any date blockers
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2012, 05:08:55 pm »

Right!   now I've sorted out my moving dates for my new home,  I'm booked VS27 to Orlando on 13th arrive 17:00 returning on the Sunday evening VS28.

T.

That'll be a 4 day Superticket, Tom. Price is $90 (inc. tax) before Jan 31, after that it's $120.
You'll also need $40 for a car (in Green Park) and $85 for an RV.
Ticket info is at www.sebringraceway.com
You can call +1 863 655 1442 and buy with a credit card and collect your tix at will-call (at the main gate).

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2012, 06:20:13 pm »

T.

That'll be a 4 day Superticket, Tom. Price is $90 (inc. tax) before Jan 31, after that it's $120.
You can call +1 863 655 1442 and buy with a credit card and collect your tix at will-call (at the main gate).

Thank for that Matt,  BobU already phoned with the ticket details so I now have the 4 day Superticket waiting at the gate.  :-)
Bob also offered me a lift on the Wednesday but of course if anyone else is around on Tuesday and has a spare seat that may be better for me.  Otherwise I'll just rent a car for the day and do some sight seeing before Bob, Ian and the rest turn up on Wednesday.

I don't really want to rent a car for four days and then keep it in a car park.  :-)   So I'm hoping I can scourge a place in an RV and share the cost or I can take a tent and pitch up next to Canada Phil.  (I'm used to his snoring now.  :-)

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2012, 09:54:52 pm »

T.

Thank for that Matt,  BobU already phoned with the ticket details so I now have the 4 day Superticket waiting at the gate.  :-)
Bob also offered me a lift on the Wednesday but of course if anyone else is around on Tuesday and has a spare seat that may be better for me.  Otherwise I'll just rent a car for the day and do some sight seeing before Bob, Ian and the rest turn up on Wednesday.

I don't really want to rent a car for four days and then keep it in a car park.  :-)   So I'm hoping I can scourge a place in an RV and share the cost or I can take a tent and pitch up next to Canada Phil.  (I'm used to his snoring now.  :-)

t.

[/quote
Well thats most of us back on the Sunday evening flight, You, me, Brad, Wolly, Bob.....anyone else? Can you imagin the collective snoring volume? Gonna be a bone shaker!
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2012, 10:47:58 pm »

Well thats most of us back on the Sunday evening flight, You, me, Brad, Wolly, Bob.....anyone else? Can you imagin the collective snoring volume? Gonna be a bone shaker!

I'm glad I'm flying in the opposite direction...

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2012, 11:18:28 pm »

I'm glad I'm flying in the opposite direction...

Dx
Evil Evil Evil Evil
Canada Phil
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

The Moose

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 18, 2012, 05:01:07 am »

T.

t.

Hi Tom,
          Well done. sorted before I even knew you were coming. I can bring a tent for you.
Phil
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: