Club Arnage
May 02, 2024, 08:46:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Last minute drop outs  (Read 15092 times)
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2010, 11:21:55 am »

No the puffter was in USA, swimming with sharks off Alcatraz, a bit like taking a shower at Le Man

It definately takes more guts to brave the MB showers any time after thursday  Lips Sealed

I would rather the showers than the crappers!

>Martini...LB

Crappers or showers. Much the same come the weekend are they not??  Roll Eyes Shocked Lips Sealed

They have lumps of what round the back???
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2010, 02:05:15 pm »

On my last visit some dirty rastard had used the shower as a crapper, so as Mike says no difference to me either  Sad

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2010, 05:05:28 pm »

Wotcher Bellend, and Yo! to all the the other Homies...
I've tried to watch the race on the telly, but am having no luck at all. I can tune into some race or other that's going on somewhere, but it can't be LM because there's a Lamborghini going round and round. No sign of our Nigel either, and I'm sure he's meant to be in the race.
Second weekend in June in the UK seems like a strange place to be.
H
PS Happy 21st Chris!

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
Chris (Liverpool Boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2010, 11:39:41 am »

Cheers H  Grin

Bring on the low flyers
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2010, 11:19:13 am »

The drop outs seem higher than usual this year. We lost a sixth of or group. 
He was kinda lucky I managed to sell on the GA but he lost a lot on the T18 ticket. Smiley
I had one costly event so from then on it's always been "Cash up front".

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Bob U
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

You're either at Le Mans, or waiting for Le Mans!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2010, 12:46:39 pm »

That's it, it's official, Pantyspider Tours no longer exist.

After the financial hit I took this year (apart from what got stolen) when 4 of the f**kers decided not to go, I have decided to say f**k the lot of them and make other arrangements. Next year I will be traveling and staying with Robbo and Crew, and after this year I am already looking forward to it. It will be interesting to see if the remnants of PST make it when there is no-one to organize it all for them.

There is a corner of a foreign field that will be forever England ------ Houx Annexe

And the bastards have built on it.
John G

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2010, 12:59:59 pm »

After the financial hit I took this year (apart from what got stolen) when 4 of the f**kers decided not to go, I have decided to say f**k the lot of them and make other arrangements.

Shame, but it certainly makes you feel this way, why can't people mean what they say (oops, must be an age thing)

Edited to correct the Quote.  T
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 01:11:07 pm by Lawnmower Man » Logged
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2010, 11:18:36 pm »

After the financial hit I took this year (apart from what got stolen) when 4 of the f**kers decided not to go, I have decided to say f**k the lot of them and make other arrangements. Next year I will be traveling and staying with Robbo and Crew, and after this year I am already looking forward to it. It will be interesting to see if the remnants of PST make it when there is no-one to organize it all for them.

Hey Bob, its a shame you feel that way, it's always crap when a good guy gets turned over.
Being a late addition to your group, I have to say that I enjoyed the company of the present Dave, Graham, Tom, and of course Yourself . Obviously I cant account for the the guys who let you down, but we all mucked in together, certainly appreciated your preparation work (you will always be the Curry King) and did what we could to ease the crap on Sunday (as of course did many CA'er's). There was and still is an offer from me and (I believe) the others to split your financial hit.
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2010, 01:18:20 pm »

Hey Bob, its a shame you feel that way, it's always crap when a good guy gets turned over.
Being a late addition to your group, I have to say that I enjoyed the company of the present Dave, Graham, Tom, and of course Yourself . Obviously I cant account for the the guys who let you down, but we all mucked in together, certainly appreciated your preparation work (you will always be the Curry King) and did what we could to ease the crap on Sunday (as of course did many CA'er's). There was and still is an offer from me and (I believe) the others to split your financial hit.

That's a top quality offer from a bunch of top quality guys! You all seemed to be enjoying yourselves hugely, at least until the thieving scum ruinnned the weekend.

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Paddy_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Bleu Nord hooligan =)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2010, 06:50:00 pm »

Sorry to hear, Bob. I think it would only be fair if you would charge them the minimum of your loss. This is bullsh*t!

Paddy's 2009: Spa LMS • NBR 24 • Le Mans 24 • Spa24NBR LMSSilverstone LMS =(

Drinking for Holland
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: