Club Arnage
May 05, 2024, 10:58:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ACO members pack  (Read 754 times)
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2023, 08:06:23 pm »

Does anyone know if the aco has been sending out the packs with the poster programme etc lately ?

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
clkgtrlm1
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Le Mans - Follow the Carbon Footprints!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2023, 09:36:20 am »

I have been a member with ACO for about 20 years and have never been sent anything like that.

There is a "Collectors Pack" available from ACO - for only €160!

Baldrick, my Lord! But I can change it to Ploppy if it'll make things easier.
Aysedasi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2023, 12:02:37 pm »

As far as I recall, the old members packs that we always used to get stopped last year, sadly.  I bought the full (expensive) pack last year simply because I wanted the DVD (as there is no longer a Duke version).  I was tempted to buy this year's but it's just too expensive to justify and I can download the video with English commentary from Youtube anyway. 

I have been a member with ACO for about 20 years and have never been sent anything like that.

There is a "Collectors Pack" available from ACO - for only €160!

I'm surprised at that.  I've been a member since 1997 and received the pack every year up to 2019, certainly.  
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 12:04:33 pm by Aysedasi » Logged
clkgtrlm1
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Le Mans - Follow the Carbon Footprints!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2023, 01:44:58 pm »

Been a member since 2005 and nothing, nada!

French *uckery again!  Smiley

Baldrick, my Lord! But I can change it to Ploppy if it'll make things easier.
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2023, 02:16:51 pm »

I've been a member for 5 or 6 years in a row 2010 - 2016, I never received any member packs.

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
enzo
CA Veteran

!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2023, 02:19:36 pm »

I've always received the pack with few stickers poster and programme etc. Sometimes some official timing info too.

I am based in Ireland though i.e. still in the eu. But that doesn't explain the last twenty years or more for some of you. 🤔

"The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Werner
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2023, 02:29:53 pm »

Well, it had never been consistant what the ACO did. That some got their members pack and others didn't doesn't surprise me.
Remembers me somehow of the days when I still ordered numbered Bleu Nord campsite tickets with the ACO. This worked OK for 2 or 3 years, but then, after ordering 10 numbered tickets, I received a pack of campsite tickets with numbers spread all over Bleu Nord. Not even 2 pitches were next to each other...

"… to be honest, I did it purely for the money at first. I went to Le Mans
hoping that the car would break down. I came away in love with the place." - Eddie Irvine
JDS
Club Arnage Demi God

Moi, enivré? Sűrement que vous me moquez monsieur?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2023, 08:49:39 am »

I think it depends (depended?) of the type of subscription/membership you had.

We recieved the pack a couple of times years and years back, and haven't had it for years, but I changed our membership to the cheapest and lowest of all some years back because they started to erode all the previous benefits and make things we'd previously had optional extras to purchase. Our membership now includes nothing other than the ability to purchase tickets on the ACO members date and the option to pay through the nose for entry to the ACO enclosures.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: