Club Arnage
May 14, 2024, 06:06:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LM 2010 - Is Anyone Recording It?  (Read 14367 times)
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 10:36:23 pm »

My Canal+ has decided to blow up (won't even switch on!) this evening so I'm afraid little or no chance of my recording the race.  If any of the other volunteers can make two copies, I can't offer home-made wine (not that you'd want to drink any I'd made) but I promise to pay in an appropriate way.....

Sorry Doris. Roll Eyes

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2010, 11:24:04 pm »

Oh no!  Whatever shall we do?  All is doomed... or maybe not.  I'm sure one of the guys will come through.

As always, thanks for the offer to help Deb.  It's very much appreciated.  Have a great race.  I hope the weather behaves for you. 

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
nickliv

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2010, 09:25:53 am »

D

I've got it. DVDs ok?

If I had all the money I've ever spent on drink, I think on balance, I'd probably spend it on drink.
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2010, 11:54:36 am »

Any chance of another set for me?  Pretty please.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
nickliv

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2010, 03:03:59 pm »

No probs. Sadly the sodding sky box put itself into standby for 2 or 3 hours running into the twilight, but yeah, I'll bung the rest of it onto disc for you both.

At least I remembered to hide the remote from the kids, and there isn't 4 hours of cebeebies on it, like happened to my sebring recording.

If I had all the money I've ever spent on drink, I think on balance, I'd probably spend it on drink.
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2010, 06:39:56 pm »

I would appricate a copy of the race having missed Sunday's action due to the theiving gits stiffing Bob.
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2010, 09:09:05 pm »

I would appricate a copy of the race having missed Sunday's action due to the theiving gits stiffing Bob.

I have about 90% of the actual race coverage and the group c race on the sky+ box. Trouble im having just now is finding the power lead for the dvd recorder. As soon as it turns up I will make a few copies  Wink

They have lumps of what round the back???
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2010, 09:44:12 pm »

I have about 90% of the actual race coverage and the group c race on the sky+ box. Trouble im having just now is finding the power lead for the dvd recorder. As soon as it turns up I will make a few copies  Wink
That would be Great, I did see the Group C's, they were awesome so that would be a real bonus.
Barry
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Kick out the jams, motherf*ckers!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2010, 11:24:05 pm »

That would be Great, I did see the Group C's, they were awesome so that would be a real bonus.

Shame the Mazda didn't get there.
Bentley boy
CA Veteran

A quoi bon

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2010, 10:43:07 am »

I did record pretty much everything Le Mans related last week. i'm now copying onto my dvd recorder to remove ad breaks then onto disk. might take a week or 2 but when done I'm happy to send some copies.  
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 10:48:31 am by Bentley boy » Logged
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2010, 12:12:50 pm »

Blimey - I'm about to be inundated with dvd's Grin and I'm not sure there's enough wine on the go for all of you.  Nah, there is, but if I don't get to it soon and get it protected from the nasty acetic acid bacteria it might be vinegar.  Is that ok?   Wink

I'm not great at picking sides so I'll take a copy off everyone.  I know GT Jack would like a copy so I'll forward one lot on to him if you guys don't mind too much. 

Will pm you address details.

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Fran
The Wise One
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

I'm a CA Goddess!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2010, 12:26:19 pm »

it might be vinegar.  Is that ok?   Wink

I suspect that most taste buds are still struggling to recover from last week's excesses, so I doubt most will be able to tell the difference just now! Smiley

F
Bentley boy
CA Veteran

A quoi bon

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2010, 10:52:42 pm »

Anyone finished copying them onto dvd? I'm upto Sunday morning around 8
The 24 minutes progs where scattered all over Sad some had 1/2 of 1 prog on another recording like qualifying etc  Roll Eyes quite a few were late & I missed some of the endings  Roll Eyes

Sorry Smokie just seen your post  Embarrassed

Can you copy from V+ to DVD

Yes if you connect a scart lead between them. set the input on the dvd recorder to AV 1 or 2. the great thing is if you go into the V+ menu it has a copy to dvd facility.this means you don't have to watch what you are transfering it does it in the background.
If you need any help I'd be glad to help
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2010, 04:31:04 pm »

Did anybody manage to do a copy for me?  If so please pm me and we'll sort the deal out!

mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2010, 08:22:16 pm »

Im still stuck by the lack of a power lead or the dvd recorder  Angry and she is threatening to delete it all if I dont sort it out soon.

They have lumps of what round the back???
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: