Club Arnage
May 07, 2024, 08:16:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: While We're Talking About The Friday Night Charity Party...  (Read 18754 times)
DelBoy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

---TDR---

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 06:36:21 pm »

...........I'll probably be going with the same bizarre hair style and colour this year.    Cool

Dx

...and (nearly) a very revealing T-shirt   Kiss

Del

Team Delboy Racing
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 08:52:02 pm »

Being a complete ignoramus when it comes to Cricket I claim innocence, however I might just have to bid on something this year and hold off payment until I have been disciplined fully and justly by Miss Doris the Dominator.  Shocked

Uh oh, looks like my secret's out.  May as well bring the whips, chains and stilettoes with me this year then.    Wink

Dx

Ooo errrr missis  Cool
mgmark
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Fun is not a straight line.....

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2008, 02:48:16 pm »

Being a complete ignoramus when it comes to Cricket I claim innocence, however I might just have to bid on something this year and hold off payment until I have been disciplined fully and justly by Miss Doris the Dominator.  Shocked

Uh oh, looks like my secret's out.  May as well bring the whips, chains and stilettoes with me this year then.    Wink

Dx

Grand - that'll give me a sporting chance of recognising you, having failed initially last year, on account of the bizarre hair style and colouring.... Wink  not to mention darkness and alcohol consumption....

MG Mark

Just to give you a sporting chance I'll probably be going with the same bizarre hair style and colour this year.    Cool

Dx

My dear girl,

That would be sooooo helpful !!!  Smiley

MG Mark

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
Petra
Would rather still be a Newbie
CA Veteran

DfH member and proud owner of Albert CB!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2008, 03:07:57 pm »

Dx

Grand - that'll give me a sporting chance of recognising you,

Do make sure you pay attention to the stiletto's, otherwise you may end up getting your arse whipped by the Gimp in stead of Doris Grin

2 cats, 6 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs, lots of mice, 1 syrian hamster, 1 chinchilla, a lot of fun!
Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2008, 03:18:45 pm »

I think you should give a definate time scale on naming and shaming, say 2 weeks and thats it, publish them. It's just not on to be a hero on the night and then bunking off, just not cricket chaps!!!!  (or chappeses) Angry

You had to mention cricket didn't you?  On the day that NZ got a good old fashionsed arse kicking off the Poms in the first 20/20 of the tour.   Cry

Dx

Doris, in case you'd not heard we done em over again by 50 runs this morning!

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
Doris
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Eating's Cheating!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2008, 05:03:48 pm »

You had to mention cricket didn't you?  On the day that NZ got a good old fashionsed arse kicking off the Poms in the first 20/20 of the tour.   Cry

Dx

Doris, in case you'd not heard we done em over again by 50 runs this morning!

Thanks for the reminder Andy.  I looked this morning when I got to work and saw were getting another right royal drubbing.  Presumed what you've just confirmed.  We really are rubbish at the moment!   Sad

Dx

Live imperfectly and with great delight.
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2008, 06:16:48 pm »

I will not name and shame as:

Firstly I don't have the list
and
Secondly I know some people have been on holiday, and that they are now working on getting a cheque (you know who you are  Wink)

That will be me then.  Sad

Just so everyone has the whole scoop and Mr Brown doesn't hang me.

I had the cheque for the Picture in late Aug but never got around to giving it to JPC.   Then when the pre Xmas drinks in Wokingham came around I found I'd lost the Cheque.  (Well I've put it somewhere safe.  Too Safe)  So since then I've been trying to get things co ordinated to get a replacement Cheque.  Not easy when there are three people involved.  Chris who bought the Picture is a friend of my pal Duncan.  So I had to get Duncan to get the new cheque and pass it on to me.

It not helped by the fact that one or the other of us have been out of the country over the last couple of months on Business and/or in my case Pleasure.

I lost most of January sorting out an alternative destination as we where scheduled to go to Kenya.

I'm pleased to say it's all sorted now and as soon a Doris lets me have the Account details the money will be paid in.

t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Petra
Would rather still be a Newbie
CA Veteran

DfH member and proud owner of Albert CB!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2008, 07:32:45 pm »

I had the cheque for the Picture in late Aug but never got around to giving it to JPC.   Then when the pre Xmas drinks in Wokingham came around I found I'd lost the Cheque.  (Well I've put it somewhere safe.  Too Safe)  So since then I've been trying to get things co ordinated to get a replacement Cheque.  Not easy when there are three people involved.  Chris who bought the Picture is a friend of my pal Duncan.  So I had to get Duncan to get the new cheque and pass it on to me.

Okay. Now this may come as a shock to you, so I suggest you make sure you are sitting in a comfortable chair before reading on....

A little over eight years ago, most of the world entered the 21st century  Shocked

Why are you Brits still handing over cheques to each other? Surely there must be electronic banking in England and such?

Now come forth and hand me that pedant-of-the-day award, I deserve it Grin  angel

2 cats, 6 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs, lots of mice, 1 syrian hamster, 1 chinchilla, a lot of fun!
Robspot
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2008, 07:33:14 pm »

Burn him  police

I always stay too long. Long enough for something to go wrong
Lawnmower Man
Homme de Tondeuse! 42%
Administrator
Club Arnage God

I'd rather have another Tropillama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2008, 08:23:15 pm »

Why are you Brits still handing over cheques to each other? Surely there must be electronic banking in England and such?

Given I didn't have the details of the Account account to allow an EFT a cheque seemed a pretty good idea at the time.

With hind sight there were probably 1,000,000 better ways of doing it.

With hind  sight I should have just kept quite about this.

Still you live an lean as they say.

bye.
t.

La Légend s` écrit sous vos yeux.
Maximum

Mad Max DFH

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2008, 08:24:35 pm »

Petra,

They don't use the Euro.

They still using the Englisch Pound out of the 18 ? century.

Live life to the Max
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2008, 08:54:46 pm »

I think the idea of the Euro is great - you mugs sign up to it so we only need one other currency for travelling in Europe BUT we get to keep our own currency and not be tied you you lot - Good deal  Grin
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2008, 08:56:02 pm »

Max, us Brits can trace our currency back to pre Roman times hence the £ s d which we used up to about 1972? when we committed the silly error of going metric.

bring back all those very useful weights and measures, that we now have lost for good.

Don't panic Peter.  We still use the Mile and Pint.

Steve East Anglian cobras

Perdu
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

llama's in the basement mixing up the medicine

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2008, 10:00:11 pm »

That's funny.

I still have lots of proper money like tanners, bobs and thru'penny pieces.

Bugger of it is that I can't spend them... Roll Eyes

Anyone save half crowns?
Florins?

But I do have a stash of Eyerows for when I get ashore on the other mainland. First "spend" Pont De Normandie, 5 euros.

"Ha ha you can't a fool me, there ain't a no sanity clause!"
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2008, 10:30:33 pm »

Burn him  police
Bloody right, maybe we could have a sponsored burn, €5 a match, when he's nice and crisp we could sell Lawnmower man burgers to the unsuspecting frogs - they'll eat anything  Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: