Club Arnage
May 14, 2024, 09:35:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cruelty to animals an art? It's disgusting...  (Read 2211 times)
Petra
Would rather still be a Newbie
CA Veteran

DfH member and proud owner of Albert CB!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 18, 2008, 04:14:22 pm »

I read this somewhere, the text is from a Dutch magazine on animals and pets (Hart voor Dieren). I translated it.

A so-called artist from Costa Rica recently let a dog die from starvation and dehydration in public, and called this 'art'. The dog died during the exhibition. The 'artist' prevented people from feeding the dog or give it anything to drink. The monster invited children to chase after the dog and paid for the dirty work. Nobody stopped this thing from happening.
As if this thing happening once isn't enough, Honduras invited this man to repeat his 'work of art' with another poor creature at the 'Centroamericana Honduras 2008' exposition, representing Costa Rica. Of course it is important to make sure that this monster will not repeat that horrible act. So we ask from everyone who reads this to sign the petition posted below. It only takes half a minute of your time and maybe together we can prevent this torture from happening again.

You can sign the petion here: Boicot a la presencia de Guillermo Habacuc Vargas en la Bienal Centroamericana Honduras 2008 Petition

Thank you.

2 cats, 6 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs, lots of mice, 1 syrian hamster, 1 chinchilla, a lot of fun!
mike(liverpool boys)
Club Arnage Demi God

If in doubt,flat out! - Colin McRae

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 08:07:01 pm »

Someone should make art out of that turd  Angry

They have lumps of what round the back???
geoffd
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Work, The curse of the Drinking Classes

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 09:04:26 am »

hhhhhmmmmm,  this has been doing the rounds on the internet since before last october,  see
http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/vargas.asp  I love the statment from the Gallery's director.... 

Of course I buy green cars, my Aston is green, my MGB is green, my Disco Sport is green,  oh, that's not what you meant by green?
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 12:56:16 pm »

Someone should make art out of that turd  Angry
i bet they already have TBH

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: