Club Arnage
May 07, 2024, 09:03:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ticket mailings Le Mans classic  (Read 3936 times)
69volvo1800

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2006, 09:07:21 pm »

Hi all,

I was wondering when tickets will be sent out for the Le Mans Classic.  I am leaving on my honeymoon in 2 weeks, and have been waiting patiently for my tickets to arrive.  Do they get sent out closer to the race?

Thanks,

Andrew Y
Ontario, Canada
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 09:21:49 pm »

I think it's highly unlikely that they'll be sent  out before the main 24 hour event and if they are it will only be in the week before the main 24 hour.

If you're going to be gone it might be worth asking the ACO if they will mail them to someone else for you.   I'll be out there from around the Thursday of the Classic week and can take them out for you if you get stuck but you'd have to trust that I'm not an axe wielding bunny boiling ticket thief!! 
termietermite
Club Arnage Master

I'm already here. Where the fluck are you lot?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 07:05:44 am »

I'm going to nip into the ACO office on Friday during scrutineering for PQ.  Will ask then what the mailing timescales are.  Ditto the above, I'll be picking mine up (live at LM) so could get yours too if you tell them abt new arrangements.  PM me if you have a prob and I can help.

"I couldn't sleep very well last night. Some noisy buggers going around in automobiles kept me awake." Ken Miles
69volvo1800

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 04:50:15 pm »

Hey Piglet...

Wow.. an axe wielding bunny boiling ticket thief!!!  Now if my tickets had been taken by one of those, at least I would have a story to tell!

Thanks for the offers Piglet and termietermite...  I got ahold of ACO and they said they would try to get them to me before I leave....  but, if they arrive in Canada after I've left, I'll maybe get a friend to forward them overseas. 
I'll let you know!

Cheers
Piglet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 08:37:55 pm »

Wow.. an axe wielding bunny boiling ticket thief!!!  Now if my tickets had been taken by one of those, at least I would have a story to tell!

...and that's the nice things they say about me  Grin

Hope you get it sorted out, sounds like Termietermite is your best bet if you get stuck as she's closer to the ACO.

When is the wedding Volvie?   Good luck with it all!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: