Club Arnage
June 16, 2024, 04:18:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brickyard 400  (Read 2021 times)
Fax
« on: August 04, 2005, 03:19:51 pm »

Any of our North American CA'ers heading to Indy this weekend?  I'm heading over with a couple of guys from Cincy, Dave are you going?  Matt, can I pick anything up for you?
Fax
Matt Harper
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 05:35:05 pm »

Thanks for the offer John - can't think of anything I'm in desperate need of. I got you a Pepsi 400 cap which I'll hand over at the Petit. Hope your day at the yard was a good one.

If it\'s good and fast, it won\'t be cheap. If it\'s fast and cheap, it won\'t be good. If it\'s good and cheap, it won\'t be fast.
Fax
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 02:19:18 pm »

Thanks for the hat Matt, your stuck with a t-shirt from the Brickyard.  Whew! Long exhausting day...Good hard fought race on a warm, muggy Indiana summer day.  Great to see native Hoosier Tony Stewart finally get that elusive Indy win.  We had a nice perch about thirty rows up in the short chute between turns three and four.  Who ever said these guys would never be able to run two wide through the narrow, shallow Indy turns clearly never met this bunch. Some great side by side racing all day long and wow Jimmie Johnson gave the fourth turn wall a whallop.  Great time but man, I feel like I was run over by a truck this morning.
Fax
amazing 1
Uncle Pervy Welshman
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Male Underwear Super Model Two BEERS Please

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 03:28:51 pm »

Good to see you had a good time.Would that truck have been a BEER truck!
haha Grin

TURN 10 "YOUR SPOT IN THE SUN"

GO SHANE GO!!!

GO TEAM IMPALA GO !!!
Fax
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 04:09:07 pm »

Yep, a big ole' Budweiser truck!  One of our number in a moment of inpired insanity threw a flask of Jagermeister in the cooler as well.  We needed that like we needed another hole in our heads but what the hell, the guy driving stayed sober so we had a designated driver.
Fax
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: