Club Arnage
June 13, 2024, 11:11:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: French Letters  (Read 2636 times)
Tony260Z

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2007, 01:14:52 am »

Folks,

I apologise for the content of this thread, but there I was tonight, going through my CA Guide list of "things ye must take", when I saw condoms mentioned not once but twice.

Hang on, I thought, that seems a strange thing to take along. So, either I've missed the point before and Le Mans is in fact the biggest Village People festival in the Northern Hemisphere, or they're for improvised water bombs, or there's naughtiness of an adult nature at LM that I hadn't heard of.

What's the story? Or is it "No story, we're just all optimists"?

Just wondering  Grin

Tony

Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 02:03:30 am »

Folks,

I apologise for the content of this thread, but there I was tonight, going through my CA Guide list of "things ye must take", when I saw condoms mentioned not once but twice.

Hang on, I thought, that seems a strange thing to take along. So, either I've missed the point before and Le Mans is in fact the biggest Village People festival in the Northern Hemisphere, or they're for improvised water bombs, or there's naughtiness of an adult nature at LM that I hadn't heard of.

What's the story? Or is it "No story, we're just all optimists"?

Just wondering  Grin

Tony

Tony,

I think it's a point of catering for all persuasions.

I'd love to throw 'water bombs' but that gets rather expensive. Then you have the jokers who put them on their heads and inflate them! Personally they look real D*ck Heads.

Rarely have I seen them as water carriers, but no doubt some have. In an emergency. they can be used as Catheters.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

BTW, I believe the French are generally Catholic (can anyone correct me on this).

Jerry
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 02:20:11 am by jjkt15 » Logged

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Tony260Z

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 11:32:38 am »

LOL....

So that means we can takes shedloads with us and flog them to the locals for a monster profit  Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: