Club Arnage
June 07, 2024, 05:39:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: XJR9 pics  (Read 8717 times)
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 12:22:46 am »

Note: Drink more Real Irish Guinness , looks like I am having an intelligent conversation.

Rick - I'm surpirsed at you. I'm not sure conversations like this have any place on Club Arnage.  Grin
nickliv
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 01:00:11 am »

Was the aerodyamic effeciency gain better then the additional time to remove the panels?

Note: Drink more Real Irish Guinness , looks like I am having an intelligent conversation.

I can't imagine Tom Walkinshaw would like to lose out at all.
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2008, 01:45:55 pm »

Was the aerodyamic effeciency gain better then the additional time to remove the panels?

Crikey you do sound intelligent and to think i thought you were illiterate!!  Wink he he

No No - you were along the right lines....

Dear father is indeed correct, there was a picture of me on a silk cut jag at one point - I'm sure I saw it? maybe he took it, had it processed and it got lost in moving/day to day losing/ house fire?

I always loved that car - and seeing makes me go tingly - I saw the Jag's racing at Brands last year - anyone who wants a really good days racing should definately get over there for the Group C races - they sound amazing around the natural amphitheatre (sp?) - I even took the missus last year....it rained like hell, but for the 20 mins that the Group C cars were out, I was in my element!

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2008, 01:00:31 am »

Nick,

As promised earlier but not sure these are the exact same model or yer but are they any good to you. They were not exhibition pieces but competition based;

« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 01:57:17 am by Leftie » Logged

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
nickliv
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2008, 12:18:37 pm »

Cheers for those Leftie. I'm looking into getting a pic blown up for a poster. I like the 1st, 3rd, and 5th pics especially.
Kev_mk3
Club Arnage God

The Cheeky Northern Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2008, 01:07:51 pm »

ive got so many models / posters / paintings of these cars in my house its unreal. think my dad has a OCD with them especially the number 2 Lemans winner which Martin Brundle ran in ( but he wasn't named on the car ) if that makes sence!

i know you can get a poster at the lemans museum as i got one from there - or on the race weekend at the track Cheesy

Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2008, 11:49:41 pm »

I watched them romp home at my first LM in '88... Good induction to a life habit! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: