Club Arnage
May 29, 2024, 09:02:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see from this years race?  (Read 2672 times)
nickliv
« on: June 13, 2009, 09:51:49 am »

Anyone got any 'wants'

I'd like to see KSM make it to the finish, and the pesca pug do well.

Does anyone else think that Henri' s entered a petrol AND a diesel this year so he can grumble about everything?
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 11:07:46 am »

I'd like to see the order go from woosh woosh woosh woosh woosh woosh woosh woosh VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM (aston chasing), to VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, woosh woosh woosh woosh woosh woosh woosh woosh...... or something with less wooshes at least...... 

Alternatively, I'd like that to happen next year when I can actually be there.....

oh and I'd also like to see the Ginetta Zytek do well.....

and Olly Gavin to win GT1 (just cos I like the guy and have felt guilty for supporting the astons in recent years).

I'd also like to see the pugs and audis end up in a big pile at the first corner Smiley

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Brad Zarse
Demi Moore's toy boy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Drinking can be hazardous to your health.....

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 11:11:55 am »

Oh yes....I'd also like it to pi55 with rain, to teach the people who think it'll be fine to go to le-mans without me a lesson....

(yes I know, I brought it on myself, it's my fault, and I should have planned better, and I also know I should not wish ill on my friends, etc etc but seriously, sitting here watching the legends race has made me very very very very jealous.......grrrrrrrrrr)

Check out my band!  www.blackmarketband.co.uk
On Facebook:  www.facebook.com/bandblackmarket

See you at a gig soon?
Leftie
Club Arnage God

Team Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 12:23:54 am »

Oh yes....I'd also like it to pi55 with rain, to teach the people who think it'll be fine to go to le-mans without me a lesson....

(yes I know, I brought it on myself, it's my fault, and I should have planned better, and I also know I should not wish ill on my friends, etc etc but seriously, sitting here watching the legends race has made me very very very very jealous.......grrrrrrrrrr)

I second that first comment.

No sky or cable and not prepared to spend our now limited, can't even get it on the web.

My thoughts are, if I aint there why try to whatch. I will only upset melf. But I'm in regular contact with our group at CA-BN who keep extracting the p155.

At my age, it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, growing old is compulsary, but growing up is just optional.

I don't do GREEN, I've got a 4x4
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: