Club Arnage
June 15, 2024, 11:10:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittany Ferries 2006  (Read 17612 times)
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2005, 05:25:05 pm »

Today the last P&O service set sail from Pompey. It's sad in a way, I remember we went on P&O to Cherbourg on my first LM trip in 88. The boat was the Pride of Winchester, it had only recently been changed over from Townsend Thorensen, a marketing exercise following the Herald of Free Enterprise disaster. There was orange paint poking out from under the shiny new blue gloss and even the cutlery in the Captain's Table restaurant still had TT etched into it.

Many a good night's kip was had in Captain Kats Comfy Cabin (the kiddies soft play area) on the way home. It was tough in them days!

The chef was working on Friday and he told me lots of the staff threw their toys out of the pram with each other, a shame really.

The ferries are in Portsmouth at the moment de-kitting. Rich is still employed for 3 more weeks as he is assisting the de-kitting exercise and then its pay off time.

He will be working up your way - Redhill as a controller for the new highways police !!!

Take life by the horns and live it.
Robbo SPS
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

Go Your Own Way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2005, 12:50:19 pm »

Just added another 2 cars onto our group[ booking .

The price changed from £212 to £ 237 in 2 weeks. So get them booked quick if you are using Western channel routes.

Take life by the horns and live it.
Steve TTTD
CA Veteran

No they didn't build 'em like that.....

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2005, 02:13:58 pm »

My Portsmouth Caen overnight on the Tuesday went from 326 to 432, so they offered me the 15:15 on the Wednesday at 296...

TeamTickleTheDragon
You Buy It, We'll Race It
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: