Club Arnage
June 16, 2024, 05:56:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Solicitors >:( >:(  (Read 5518 times)
6 Euros - JD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 06:47:07 pm »

Nick

I think that the clay soil might actually be an advantage to a reed bed system. It's impermeability may preclude the need for an expensive liner but I'm not sure whether the authorities would allow you to leave the liner out.

As you appear to be starting from scratch it is an ideal opportunity to try a black water management system and rainwater harvesting as previously suggested. It is also possible to cleanse the harvested water to make it potable but obviously at some considerable expense.

I'd be interested to know what your final solution is so please let us know via the forum.

Good luck

John

'Arnage gravel rash ......... a badge of honour'
nickliv
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 10:44:20 pm »

I will indeed inform you all at some great length, and in considerable graphic detail, including photographs, my decision regarding the processing of all of our erm, you know, that stuff.

It says a lot about this place and the regard in which I hold it and its members that I chose to raise the question here before anywhere else, when the only CA members I've ever actually met are Paddy and LT in 06 when I went to DFH to collect a flag.
LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 03:49:22 pm »

About time you meet some more then Nick. Wink We will have a party again next year at Le Mans, hopefully same place as alwas, when the ACO cooperates. Otherwise it will be on an other location, which will be known early enough.

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: