Club Arnage
June 07, 2024, 11:19:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we move on now and talk about THE 24hrs  (Read 14305 times)
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2009, 03:07:58 pm »

Yes Hope to, providing theres no Butter, Slapping and Nakedness.
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2009, 03:31:06 pm »

Yes Hope to, providing theres no Butter, Slapping and Nakedness.
I cant guarantee that but I'm sure Brad and Steve can come up with some new stunts by next year!! Grin

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Snoring Rhino
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2009, 03:31:25 pm »

These guys seemed to have fun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0BfigUmKOw&feature=related
Lord Pig-Pen
Club Arnage God

it's all a bit much at my age.... Ich Habe.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2009, 03:33:25 pm »

Will have a look later. Youtube is banned at work Angry

What do you mean dust?.... Thats not dust, this is dust! Ich Habe Honda S2000 and its not mine!
Boorish Grobian
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2009, 06:15:43 pm »

Thanks for the review Andy, about what I expected.  The Ring is after all the THE yardstick by which all other circuits are measured.
Regarding similarities to Brands, thats another circuit I would love to see a race at someday, especially on the full GP layout.  Over the years I've overheard alot of Brits remark how much Mid-Ohio reminds them of Brands Hatch, so that's how I sort of picture it.  Very wooded and park-like, lots of elevation changes.
Fax
Steve Pyro
Houx Annexe veteran
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

I see you Baby, shaking your Ass

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2009, 12:23:04 am »

Yes  Roll Eyes  That was the ONLY downside of camping at the Ring - bloody Europop booming out from all angles at all times of the day.  We drowned it out with AC/DC and black smoke.

Steve East Anglian cobras

Andy Zarse
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2009, 09:19:13 am »

Yes  Roll Eyes  That was the ONLY downside of camping at the Ring - bloody Europop booming out from all angles at all times of the day.  We drowned it out with AC/DC and black smoke.

Yes the constant techno-umpah was the only downside. That and the nice person who did someting unmentionable to Brad's car during the night.  Shocked

I wouldn't sit there if I were you, it's still a bit wet.
wishy
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Shed's do track days!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2009, 07:32:04 pm »

Andy,

Sounds like europop is right up your street, especially if you are/have camped close to DfH.                                                                                                                                                                                  After all Marius certainly pumps up the techno /whateveritis or is it wotsisname Dutch stuff Grin
Dirk3D_NL
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Demi God

Fussballing for Holland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2009, 10:44:32 pm »

Andy,

Sounds like europop is right up your street, especially if you are/have camped close to DfH.                                                                                                                                                                                  After all Marius certainly pumps up the techno /whateveritis or is it wotsisname Dutch stuff Grin

never underestimate the power of 2 brothers on the 4th floor, 2 unlimited, T Spoon, Capella and Charly Lownoise& Mental Theo Cheesy
jpchenet
CA Veteran
Club Arnage Master

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2009, 11:37:56 pm »

Andy,

never underestimate the power of 2 brothers on the 4th floor, 2 unlimited, T Spoon, Capella and Charly Lownoise& Mental Theo Cheesy

Or even the power of: Dirk3D, LangTall, Schizo, QV, JC_NL, Died Laughing, Man Behaving Badly, Knetter, Riert..........they all sound like Europop bands/DJ's/Rappers!!  Grin
Kristof
Club Arnage God

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2009, 11:46:25 pm »

Andy,

You've forgotten Milli Vanilli and Modern Talking ... pure German entertainment  Grin

LangTall
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

Llama's kick ass!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2009, 08:47:35 am »

Andy,

Wednesdaynight '90's revival party, which usually starts of with some rock, but quickly blends into eurodance, happy hardcore and gabber house.  Grin You're just lucky this year I won't bring the big PA due to the economy....

This film should be played at high volume, so don't come complaining about it! And who the hell is Steve?
died_laughing

It could be wourse, I could be you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2009, 01:54:44 pm »

Andy,

Sounds like europop is right up your street, especially if you are/have camped close to DfH.                                                                                                                                                                                  After all Marius certainly pumps up the techno /whateveritis or is it wotsisname Dutch stuff Grin

Or even the power of: Dirk3D, LangTall, Schizo, QV, JC_NL, Died Laughing, Man Behaving Badly, Knetter, Riert..........they all sound like Europop bands/DJ's/Rappers!!  Grin
Smiley I can't make lemans this year.

I\\\\\\\\\\\'ve think i\\\\\\\\\\\'ve gone insane, i can\\\\\\\\\\\'t remember my own name. It could be worse, i could be you.
Lazy B'stard
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2009, 04:53:03 pm »

Andy,

Wednesdaynight '90's revival party, which usually starts of with some rock, but quickly blends into eurodance, happy hardcore and gabber house.  Grin You're just lucky this year I won't bring the big PA due to the economy....

Sounds great, is there a guest list that one can wangle ones way onto this year?

Have you got any Happy Mondays??

Dick Dasterdly was right
'Don't just stand there, do something!'
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: