Club Arnage
April 20, 2024, 12:44:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: … welcome to the Club Arnage Le Mans forum …

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wher the fluck are u Chris  (Read 164385 times)
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2003, 10:23:55 pm »

Sav, yes I was on dark days, will not be on forum for next 2 weeks, off to Menorca, for two weeks of sand, sea and sangria, Mrs B, does not know that the fourth S, is S*X, well not yet anyway.
Catch u later.
Brian.
Good news that u have fell off the wagon!

To make your dreams come true, you have to stay awake.
More Low Flyer's anyone.
saveloy
CA Veteran

Quality remains, Time passes

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2003, 04:16:28 pm »

Brian How dare you go on holiday!
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2003, 02:17:01 am »

Sav, the boy is back in town.  Sad Big H's tee shirt design is looking good dont you think.
take care.
Brian.

More Low Flyer's anyone.
saveloy
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2003, 10:06:30 am »

Brian welcome back, have a good time, enjoy the 4S's. yeah the T shirts looking good, so is Anna who's modelling it. just came back from a weekend on the sauce, suffering from dropsy today,  so much for staying off the wagon. It is fun trying tho' i must admit. Andy Z has a great idea for a pig spitroast, read his link' I pulled a pig' a few good ideas there.  Angry
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2003, 09:03:12 am »

Sav, how the fluck are you, still got your hands in parts of the human body that we can only dream of. The spit roast looks like a fine idea, but who will control the spit, Big H, Andy Zarse. Stu, Smokie, Powermite or that alcholic German American GAB or failing that Uncle Albert.
Me thinks I will give that a miss, unless Mrs Doutfire from the PM's crew is at the handle, no samonella for me.Unless it is classed as Christmas dinner. How are we doing on the penny farthing front? has Albert thrown caution to the wind yet, and decided that a penny fartining with a rocket up it's zarse wiil make the forum front page stuff.
Not long before we go through the pain of the annual erection!
Brian.

More Low Flyer's anyone.
saveloy
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2003, 10:34:32 am »

Brian, thought you had forgot me, it's been so long.  been busy eh!!!!. It's amazing just where one can insert one's finger. Andy thought Albert in an enlarged hamster wheel, gets my vote anyway. Not too sure about Albert at the moment I'm sure he'll need some strong persuasion to bring the penny farthing, you may have to try, I think it's the least he can do after your warm welcome to him last year,. must get Ginger snaps in on the act, he's a sucker for pretty woman( aren't we all) One things for sure I've had enough painful 'erections' every june to last a life-time hoping to get someone else to come early. still working on that one.  
may the malt be with you
SAV
BigH
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

They've lumps of it round the back.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2003, 04:12:44 pm »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves...
gab
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2003, 07:03:18 am »

Brian,Sav, you can forget me for controlling the pig roast spit, I couldn`t even properly cook a couple of skimpy chicken legs after our low-flyer evening with Smokie and Mark last year. Wound up with near terminal rectal squirting for the next few weeks. Could recommend a great cook, AJ from PM´s group, not sure he would want to be spend hours with a "4-legged pig" though. Wink
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2003, 09:07:51 am »

Hey Gab, welcome to the world of CA, no more hiding in the back ground for you boy. Can I make a suggestion, lets get Uncle Alberts, penny farthing fitted to a rolling road and he can pedal his little ass off while we attatch a belt from his front wheel to the spit roast, this guy is super fit for his age and I am sure that the pig will be cooked to perfection in no time.
That dastardly pair Smokie,he who moderates and Mark have realy pissed me off with the planned visit to the father land, what shopping and drinking in the one trip who do they think they are, llamas.
you take care and we are all looking forward to you attempting to getting passed our camp site with out stopping for a low flyer.
Regards.
Brian.

More Low Flyer's anyone.
saveloy
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2003, 09:14:56 am »

Brian, Whats a low flyer, and why ain't I had one? in  anticipation of one next June I have to  agree with you about  Albert
Brian(Liverpool boys)
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2003, 09:26:33 am »

Brian, Whats a low flyer, and why ain't I had one? in  anticipation of one next June I have to  agree with you about  Albert
Sav, call in next year and we will introduce you to the FAMOUS low flyer, you will enjoy them.
Going to bed.
Brian.

More Low Flyer's anyone.
saveloy
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2003, 09:45:23 am »

Do you mean I' will enjoy them going to bed? or have you at work last-night?
gab
CA Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2003, 12:17:55 pm »

Sav, guess Brian went to bed. He, Ian, and Chris introduced myself, Smokie, and Mark, to low flyers this past June. What an evening that was, low flyers and yeast beer, and surprisingly enough, no headaches the next day. You mare welcome to stop by next year and join us for our "2004 Maison Blanche Low Flyer Marathon."

Brian, to motivate Uncle Albert let`s say we dangle a low flyer just in front of his nose, he`ll keep pedalling thinking that he can catch up to it, of course he never will. When the pig is finished he will then be awarded the elusive low flyer that he has been trying to catch for the last 8 hours. Think it will work?
smokie
Administrator
Club Arnage Master

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2003, 01:49:15 pm »

gab - was talking to Mark about next year and we are probably arriving on MB on Monday again. Or maybe even Sunday. Awww f**k it, let's go for pre-qual and not come back...(actually pre-qual will be out of the question again next year if I do Sebring - likely! Mrs smokie wants me to keep some leave to use with her...)

Were you there Sunday? Any problems getting in? (Apart from paying for the extra nights?)

Gilles
CA Veteran
Club Arnage God

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2003, 03:31:14 pm »

gab - was talking to Mark about next year and we are probably arriving on MB on Monday again. Or maybe even Sunday. Awww f**ck it, let's go for pre-qual and not come back...(actually pre-qual will be out of the question again next year if I do Sebring - likely! Mrs smokie wants me to keep some leave to use with her...)

Were you there Sunday? Any problems getting in? (Apart from paying for the extra nights?)

BTW some of 2004 PQ will take place next month !!!  Grin

Le Mans is life, anything before and after is just waiting...

... it's not the taking part but the winning that counts !
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: